Sign in to follow this  
Desert-Rat

Desert-Rat Addons

I still need some help at scripts is there nobody who can script some things??  huh.gif  help.gif

I need:

engine smoke which can be turn on and off

muzzle (smoke) like on the Panzerhaubitze 2000

http://www.military-page.de/gross/kmw/pzh2000/bild_pzh_02.jpg

and some other things like gun recoil and such help.gif  help.gif

Hmm... The SFP AG90 (M82A2) has a alike effect. Ask GranQ or sum1 from the team, they might help you (and then you just scale the thing up tounge2.gif)

Ok have send him ne PM maybe he can help we will see

Ok he can't help because he is too busy sad_o.gifhelp.gifhuh.gif

sorry i couldnt.. timefactor.

have like 6 missions, one island, alot of addons and the normal SFP work i gonna do when i get home (been travling since january..)

Ok i have reworked the camo a bit , what you think about? i am short befor to release a beta but it has some bugs and no scripts and just a simple config.

newcamo1.jpg

newcamo2.jpg

Ya but it has too much bugs yet to release it crazy_o.gif and the inside is a bit boring huh.gif

Ok here an actual picture of the Driverposition , the window is green to simulate a "drivercam"

Driver.jpg

gracias mate smile_o.gif was the only thing i how i could create it firefoxlover.gif

I sill need help in things like scripts

so please write me welcome.gifhuh.gif

OK i have found someone who helped me with the recoil , so the tank has his first script now inlove.gif

ok here some updates the tank has a MG now a new cannon , (not flat on the end) , recoil but still some bugs like last wheel is don't spinning , has no shadow and some other things. Hope to can fix them befor i release a beta of it , i also will do a destroyed model , so if it get destroyed that the model get changed instead of the paper tank huh.gifcrazy_o.gif he doesn't look that good like the most other tank addons (special the M1 from King Homer) , but i don't have reference pictures for a fictional tank

new001.jpg

new002.jpg

Here a few other pictures, I am still not contently with my tank, therefore I have changed a few more things like the tread , added light , the commander hatch added a MG4 instead of two MG3's (will be static) all i need is to fix bugs , make a better Interior

landing.jpg

lonetank.jpg

tank12.jpg

underfire.jpg

yep it's good, because it's more realistic. wink_o.gif if you are an addict of 3Dmodelling like me. you should try to learn an other program. because to put the textures with o2 isn't easy. And to try to make some big textures for the turret and the hull for example. the quality will be better wink_o.gif

use one 2048*2048 texture for the fuselage

like we talked about that last time

use smaller 1024*1024 for details

so you come up with like 3-4 textures max!

this is exxential cuz the ammoiunt of loaded textures will increase in arma as itll use spec and normal maps

so for each texture you have 2 more textures tio be loaded!

so if you use 10 for one objects youll end up with 30!

this way its harder to texture something nephilim

but the SEP M1 has no 2048 textures too huh.gif

don't copy the sep. this tank isn't a good example, if you want to make addons for Arma. like Nephilim said try to make textures with by size.

look my house:

dntha7hs.th.jpg

i used 3 big textures (the walls and the roof), and small textures for the little thing. with big textures you should have a better quality. i'm not a professional like Nephilim. But i try to make cool things tounge2.gif

good luck mate wink_o.gif

I just try to make good things too :P but its not happening atm :P

well have make a new turret inside which looks like this

newturretins1.jpg

for higher resolution klickhere

Also i added own Commander and Gunner views

commview.jpg

Commanderview

gunnerview.jpg

Gunnerview