Sign in to follow this  
Desert-Rat

Desert-Rat Addons

i have added some dust and a bit more dirt so the tanks looks like he was in usea bit , i took the pics of the not camouflaged version

tankdust.jpg

tankdust2.jpg

Looking cool, but maybe an in-game rather than o2 shot?

sure i will make some ingame shots of it , i have also made a version with a MG3 instead of the MILAN pistols.gif

i am short befor to release an Alpha version of my tank , have just to wait for a friend who is helping out a bit with scripts and some stuff. I will redo the inside of the tank because it looks a bit flat so its only a Alpha then before there appear any useless comments crazy_o.gif

Ok have started with the new inside here two pictures of it , some things i could add? buttons?

Newins1.jpg

Newins2.jpg

the gun took the most time firefoxlover.gif

Ok here now some textured pictures , have added some little details and such so i hope it doesn't look that "empty"

insd1.jpg

insd2.jpg

Ok i have a little problem , the last wheel won't spin but it is defined someone know what is wrong with it?

Here a picture of the current stat of the tank , the textures aren't good because made by my self..... also it isn't easy to make textures for a tank where is no reference for , same for the inside  firefoxlover.gif

well here the tank (without camo)

currst.jpg

And the new inside

inscurr.jpg

Thats the old

turr.jpg

maybe you like the old one more

Newer looks better. smile_o.gif

The good thing is that this tank is fictional,so nobody can complain about inaccurate design. tounge2.gif

ya but to get realistic textures is very hard if there are no references , the inside looks so..... empty or simple colored confused_o.gif

Ok some ingame shots thw last is my favourite picture tounge2.gif but have no idea why the textures are that blur

tnkbck.jpg

tnkfrnt.jpg

tnkjump.jpg

i had the settings low , thats why they looked blur

here i have some with higher settings

tnkshrp1.jpg

tnkshrp2.jpg

tnkshrp3.jpg

tnkshrp4.jpg

tnkshrp5.jpg

tnkshrp6.jpg

http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b74/Desert-Rat/tnkshrp7.jpg

they should be a bit better.......somebody know if it is possible to make a smoke effect for the gun like on thisone of the PzHbz 2000?

http://www.military-page.de/gross/kmw/pzh2000/bild_pzh_02.jpg

your models and textures are getting better every time you post a picture tounge2.gif

I still need some help at scripts is there nobody who can script some things??  huh.gif  help.gif

I need:

engine smoke which can be turn on and off

muzzle (smoke) like on the Panzerhaubitze 2000

bild_pzh_02.jpg

and some other things like gun recoil and such help.gifhelp.gif

Wow mate, this stuff is looking good, btw, I want teh rabbit. Jazz is his name no? He alos had a girl..... biggrin_o.gif

Ya the Rabbit is from an very very old game and ya he also had a girl or sister however tounge2.gif

And he also had a brother or a male sidekick anyways...

Mmmm lovely. The textures do look a bit streched and non-contrast, but then again this addon looks, literally, dirty. Used. Battle ready! pistols.gif

thumbs-up.gif

Ya its dirty but the textures are brighter than they were shown in buldozer whistle.gif

thanks mate smile_o.gif hope i find someone for the difficult scripts and config