Sign in to follow this  
Desert-Rat

Desert-Rat Addons

Well that Comache was my first Model i ever did :P it shows the Comanche from the first "Comanche" game from NL and there it has that cool camo

Foto+Comanche%3A+Maximum+Overkill.jpg

i find it looks cool in that colors :P

Well, a tiger is mostly orange but still blends in well in jungle... so maybe this will work. Atleast in 'Nam maps... wink_o.gif

Well ok i said i don't start anything new , but the people which have my Tank , Plane etc for doing some scripts and such are a bit busy at the moment so there is no news from them. But i don't want to stop modelling at the time so i decide to update my old Comanche , i made a complete new model which looks a bit better to me  whistle.gif

ComancheWIP1.jpg

ComancheWIP2.jpg

ComancheWIP3.jpg

its the same like on the pic in the signature but without textures yet , have to do them on the next weekend

confused_o.gif

Well i have started the cockpit for my NEW Comanche its a bit higher poly , hope it looks well , have just to add some things to the back station here two Pics , they are WIP

cockpit3.jpg

cockpit4.jpg

glad to hear this smile_o.gif

by the way , as i said the guys who work on my other addons are too busy to work on my one so if someone here is good in making anims would be cool to hear from confused_o.gifhuh.gif

smile_o.gif I like to see that you don't go to futuristic. The vehicle you created makes me think of a CV90 combined with an M1a1 biggrin_o.gif .

Great work m8

Rotten

Hehe biggrin_o.gif I was talking about that Armored vehicle, not your "simple" tounge2.gif commanche, but that looks great to yay.gif

Cheers

hehe thanks mates , hope i find someone who can help me at animating and scripting huh.gif because all who want to help are a bit busy at the moment and i want to release something but i can't release something without anims and such , hope to find someone huh.gifconfused_o.giffirefoxlover.gifhelp.gifhelp.gif

i wished i had the skills to help you with that addon but the only thing i would be able to do is be a beta tester and report the errors. So if ya need a beta tester. let me know m8

Rotten

Well i let you know then smile_o.gifsmile_o.gif If anyone have the skills the to help me just PM me huh.gifhelp.gifhelp.gifhelp.giffirefoxlover.gif

OK have some updated Pictures of my tank , i added some smaller details , the tank has 7033 facec at the moment

here the biggest changes

engtnk1.jpg

CITV.jpg

cam1tnk.jpg

also i changed the tread textures wink_o.gif

Looking good.

You need a beta tester? whistle.gificon_rolleyes.gif

Keep the good work up!

smile_o.gif

I have a lot requests for beta testers biggrin_o.gif but nobody for anims and scripts wink_o.gif

i was think about replase the rocketlauncherpod in the back turret and add a simple Milan system like on the Marder to make it not TOO futuristic , what you think about it?

Ok i have replaced the Rocketlauncherpod with a Milansystem , i don't found that good reference pictures of it maybe someone of you got some... huh.gif

well here some pictures

Milan1.jpg

Milan2.jpg

It looks realy good!

Keep it up, Desert Rat. smile_o.gif

I post the Screens of your Tank on our german OFP-Site, maybe you can find anybody who can help you with anims and scripts wink_o.gif

Greetings

Imutep

OFP.4players.de

Thanks mate  thumbs-up.gif

have finished some other parts and add things like camo net and a bit more mud

almfin1.jpg

almfin2.jpg

firefoxlover.gif  firefoxlover.gif  firefoxlover.gif i will add a MG3 or MG4 on th turret

How do you call your tank? It looks like a mix of Leopard, Abrams, T80 and an UFO whistle.gif

where does it look like an Ufo? tounge2.gif

Hmm don't know a name right now , though about Ocelot , Cheetah or Panther but not Rat sounds too friendly firefoxlover.giffirefoxlover.giffirefoxlover.gifbiggrin_o.gif