Sign in to follow this  
Desert-Rat

Desert-Rat Addons

You know, if you made sure your addons (weapons/tanks etc etc) were similar in camo, you could have a cool little futuristic army here.

You'd just need some troops.

Ya , but i won't start some yet , its too late for them (2. January i have to go to Bundeswehr 4years) , i am happy if i get finished this ones , i think if i don't get them finished i give the most to nephilim , she will release them then hopely

Looks pretty good, although you may want to change the designation of your missile.

AIM stands for Air Intercept Missile wink_o.gif

its for attacking Air targets wink_o.gif , maybe i will do 2 typs of missiles ground and Air , but i find Tanks are to easy targets for planes in OFP whistle.gif

its for attacking Air targets wink_o.gif , maybe i will do 2 typs of missiles ground and Air , but i find Tanks are to easy targets for planes in OFP whistle.gif

Yeah but it's ground-launched. AIM is for air launched anti aircraft missiles. You should rename it to FIM-56 then

not a Problem tounge2.gif

Well Driver position is done i though there are too much Tanks with a T-72 inside so i tried to make a own , so it might be not that good quality like the other Tanks of other autors

i maybe add a green cabine light to the driver pos and a red to the other of them

driver.jpg

driver2.jpg

Turret is done now , here some pics of the gunner and commander positions

Commander

compos.jpg

Gunner

gunnerpos.jpg

Whole Turret

turr.jpg

And the hatch textures

hatch.jpg

Hello , i want to wish the whole Ofp community a happy new year , since i leave on the 2. january 4years to the bundeswehr (maybe i am there on the We and holydays) tounge2.gif .

Nephili will do some scripts for my Plane , so i hope she don't forget herself in the credits wink_o.gif she will if it is done release it for me. The tank is almost done but , can't finish it anymore only on we i can work further on it.

that from me so happy new year smile_o.gif

Well i am at home for the Weekend notworthy.gif

Quote[/b] ]eestikas88

Posted: Dec. 27 2005,19:38

what an interesting comanche

Well that was my first addon i ever did. It can fly already , but has no weapons and scripts etc...

Welcome back. tounge2.gif

That tank is shaping up nicely. I have to echo what Canadian said though, it could do with some dirt. smile_o.gif

perhaps make this tank as open source?

so anybody can finish it.

and for the config: perhaps a mix of BIS BMP2 and INQ M1

biggrin_o.gif

whistle.gif

wink_o.gif

Well the tank is currenty at oyman he is working on it at the moment , but i still need someone who can do the anims for the rocketlauncher

Might be but i won't start one yet , hope the Tank and plane get finished first befor i start new things wink_o.gif

Ok one think which is rust on my hard drive

My Pt -109 "Elco class" Patrol boat

I build this long time ago but didn't worked on it for a time and found it again under much other things

here two pics of it in current status

PT1091.jpg

PT1092.jpg

Quote[/b] ] hope the Tank and plane get finished first befor i start new things

No doubt...and finish up those weapons too eh. mad_o.gif

biggrin_o.gif

I started the boat BEFOR the tank and the plane wink_o.gif but this ship get neglected from me crazy_o.gif

Ok i added some details to my Tank like mud and some grip tapes so that the crew don't fall off on a rainy day smile_o.gif

Cheetahdet2.jpg

Cheetahdet1.jpg

the mud won't be the best you ever seen but i am no pro in texturing whistle.gif

well the Rabbit , Plane and Tank are out to some people for anims scripts etc , have to wait till they are finished and then they are good to go , so stay tuned xmas_o.gifsmile_o.gif

Ok here some "action" Pictures of my tank , thats the old version without mud because the mud version isn't ingame yet whistle.gif

tnkapic2.jpg

tnkacpic1.jpg

Looks great.

Just a question; Couldn't you make the Comanche in a bit more discret texture?

thumbs-up.gif