Sign in to follow this  
madmike

what is the best on-line game

I havent played any games online yet, so what is it like and what game would you recommend.

Are there any games that you can play without belonging to a clan or anything confused.gif

I dont know anything about online gaming so please teach me biggrin.gif

DOD

You can play on my clan server, hosted by jolt if you wanna play dod for the 1st time.

The only problem is I have to reconnect every hour and I have a 56k.

Would that be a problem confused.gif

Also is DoD any good?

Check out it Here All of your questions will be answered.

beta 1.3b is out at the moment, but beta 2 in a few weeks will be out this include...

A new hud

New recoils sytem similar to opflash

New guns including m1 carbine,mg42,mg34, 30.cal and the mighty spade smile.gif

New voice signals and hand signals

New capture types to inrcrewase teamplay

New models for axis and allied mg gunner

Loads of other stuff, check the website

Naa play Counter-Strike it's the best at the mo but I may change my mind when the new dod version comes out

Counter Strike although a good game, it has been ruined by cheats.

I know a few cheater who visit these forums occasionally and also introduced me to cheating but I dropped it as I discovered it was no fun play with you having to do nothing but run around and let the cheat program aim for you. I like the satisfaction of the knowledge that I did the kill myself with no help from anything.

I have found cheat free servers to use so I am happy.

Sudden Strike has to be one of the most enjoyable online experiences ive had the pleasure to take part in.

Basically all of the maps have coloured zeppelins spread around them. And the aim is to capture or occupy these zeppelins (as thoguh they were towns) and defend them. And if you capture two of the same colour and defend them for a certain amount of time then you get reinforcements.

Sounds strange but the gameplay is unreal. Nothing like setting up anti air defences, moving your artilelry into positions, setting up machine gunners etc

Bombard an enemy balloon with artillery before sending in 200 of your infantry, backed up with a couple of tanks smile.gif

Most excellent

After MOHAA sudden strike is gonna be my next purchase

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (KingBeast @ Jan. 19 2002,15:25)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Sudden Strike has to be one of the most enjoyable online experiences ive had the pleasure to take part in.

Basically all of the maps have coloured zeppelins spread around them. And the aim is to capture or occupy these zeppelins (as thoguh they were towns) and defend them. And if you capture two of the same colour and defend them for a certain amount of time then you get reinforcements.

Sounds strange but the gameplay is unreal. Nothing like setting up anti air defences, moving your artilelry into positions, setting up machine gunners etc

Bombard an enemy balloon with artillery before sending in 200 of your infantry, backed up with a couple of tanks smile.gif

Most excellent<span id='postcolor'>

Love the most exellent at the end, fits the picture in ur avatar.

One thing I can say about SS is that in singleplayer its very hard, and at times slow paced. But theres so much you can do and so many vehicles, not to mention the near perfect armour system and such.

So the trick is not to get impatient, and play the game online as much as possible.

Experience system is nice too, with every shot fired a unit gains experience, and the more experience they get, the greater LOS they have, and are more likely to kill in one shot.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (KingBeast @ Jan. 19 2002,14:25)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Sudden Strike has to be one of the most enjoyable online experiences ive had the pleasure to take part in.

Most excellent<span id='postcolor'>

what is your name in ss kingbeast? wow.gif

i cant remember seeing any kingbeast and i been playing it the last year

my names have been

agent orange and desert fox

Im sure im less of an Arsehole than you, and your more of a wanker than me biggrin.gif

Yea i loved it on the demo where u could shhot the crew out of the artillary then use it on them biggrin.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (KingBeast @ Jan. 19 2002,15:43)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Im sure im less of an Arsehole than you, and your more of a wanker than me  biggrin.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Take of the letters and the picture fits the Most ecellent bit.

i am a master at ss biggrin.gif , i hate the 128*128 maps where u dont get many units but 256*256 such as Black river are excelent biggrin.gif, i always play as russians, there tanks are cool smile.gif

be cool if you could play a bridge too far on SS.

well theres map editer, i made multi maps such as paris, kursk, operation barborossa, normandy hedgerows (sherman III's v tigers:D)

Wel lthere are bridges in SS, and you can blow em up and repair them and such, so depending on the map they are quite a useful method of forcing enemies to come around to you another way. (preferably throguh heavily mined land wink.gif

Yeah Blackop, the russians are great. Expecially that Katyusha rocket artillery smile.gif That thing is lethal in multi

I played as KingBeast, so if you played me you would have remembered me smile.gif Or I could have played as Rob, or Rob the Beast