Sign in to follow this  
spad

FOR WH40K fan

hi everybody, wh40k mod still alive and making addon and addon but we need some help in script and config

we have several space marine or imperial guard unit but they need a good config and some of our unit a script for walking

we have a titan warhound

7-picture3.gif

an imperial sentinell

7-picture2.gif

imperial chimera (hellhound, basilisk are already done too)

7-picture1.gif

space marine trooper and vehicule

6-picture3.gif

and more of course as super heavy tank, steel legion, valkyrie,vulture, and tau unit.

please contact me if you can help

i suppose one man make the map and another make the campaign but no news on the forum from him , they finishing the addon and the map and after we 'll make the campaign (the damocles crusade is the story of the campaign, a war between imperial force and the tau empire)

and great work by the way spad

Hi guys, im a big 40K fan and have always wanted to see some decent 40k stuff in flashpoint. the screens look awesome especially the space marines wow_o.gif .

Anyway to the point..If you want/need someone to write configs i'll be more than happy to do it, I'm no scripter but i can do a config, so if ya interested just gimme a PM smile_o.gif

thanks all help will be welcome

some new unit in retexturing the imperial fighter lightning

6-picture2.gif

i'll pm you soul catcher wink_o.gif

great stuff! i love the some the skins, especially on the space marines wow_o.gif

I use to collect warhammer stuff years back (when i was bout 10). will you guys be doing other 'chapters' (tha is right isint it?) of space marines like blood angles n stuff...?

Nice WH40k addons. I`m playing Dawn of War-Winter Assault and the Steel Legion modifikation for Dawn of War atm. I hope when Arma comes out, WH40k addons will be released for it. Keep it up, i`d like to see great WH40k battles from first person view. thumbs-up.gif

as you can see the space marine chapter could be the ultramarine but shard (team member) made blood angel and dark angel too.

the steel legion is already done with trooper and vehicule check our forum ofpscifi forum

all the main imperial tank and vehicule already done and need finishing (config script etc)our master boss archangel 'll make the most of them but all help could be cool, escpecialy for the mission and campaign.

some new screen of the imperial troop

the different space marine land speeder

5-picture2.gif

the LEMAN RUSS MKII

5-picture3.gif

and some different imperial unit including chimera, basilisk, leman russ valkyrie, vulture and a space transport

6-picture1.gif

and yes i know the screen is small sorry

Are there any plans to make the Basilisk COC UA compatible?

Nice screens, looking close to the ingame models of Dawn of War, and i don`t mean this in a bad way. Especialy the Leman Russ cought my eye, nice one, realy. thumbs-up.gif

i though about making the basilisk compatible with coc but it is not my job to make config and script, but i 'd like the idea

i love WH40k especially the games Dawn of war and dawn of war: winter assault ive been playing those non stop along with flashpoint i cant wait to play with your space transport and those space marines i cant wait to play with those the space mariens look superb hope to see some stuff before arma or just space marines if possible whistle.gif

My advice to Dawn of War fans is, try the Steel Legion mod for DoW. One complete new race like in Winter Assault, but no campaign or missions. Only multiplayer and skirmish battles work.

OMFG a great addon so far im a big fan of 40k and its about time there is a mod being made for it good jod the deatle is fab i would like to see thunderhawks and maby orks crazy_o.gif

i have the caidien beta and im impress but the weapons are so unaccret its annoying guard have acciret gunzs these things are like firing an ork shoota rofl.gif anyway enogh of me rant good job so far want to see a download soon (i want this mod biggrin_o.gif )

another thing is any one doing a killzone mod for ofp cause i would like to see that

peace out

i 'd like to see orkish troop too but their specific anatomy could make trouble in ofp, their vehicule are easy to do but not the soldier.

in fact we want all the different race in the game but i don't know if we can do that.

worth a try tho lol ork wouldent be able to hit anything any ways lol so any idea on relese date cuse the cadien mod is rellay starting to bore me

no we don't give any release because we release when we finish all addon but a great part of the work is finish now we start the finalizing and testing for the addon, the map is on the way, but no campaign for the moment maybe for christmas

how did you do the collision detection for that transport? (if you made a geo lod) I really like to know smile_o.gif

love that tank! and especially the marines! thumbs-up.gifinlove.gif