Sign in to follow this  
spad

FOR WH40K fan

will the exosuit be an enterable/exitable vehicle? or will it be a "man" class

Currently Man class, unless somebody can create some mega-monstruous animations  rofl.gif

tauflash011ls.jpg

Wow this looks amazing

i amd currently useing ecp and my mod folder is about 4gig and the only problem i get is slow loading but when that is done i works fine.

why dont you guys get help from the CnC team for the walkers {titans sentales etc) as i have their jugganught (bit anoying as it wont "walk" in ecp but Ai can handle it) for the battle suits and dreads i understand why they are man class because well thay are men basicly (the dread is a little diffrent) hope you get all the sqripts done and stuff

anyway im trying to find a good mapcreator tutorial for wrpedit as i want to create islands and stuff help

a member of C&C already work with us wink_o.gif

and all help is welcome especially for the script

but maybe we will have a new member for that wink_o.gif

Yes it is otherwise, we won't be able to use pistols. Some other options may either not work.

exo armor invasion

the XV88 broadside for the heavy support

b1402of.jpg

the XV 84 for tau commander

b1411ws.jpg

and the XV 8 crisis for the elite troop

b1421bu.th.jpg

space marine could be match by these baby pistols.gif

for the battle suits and dreads i understand why they are man class because well thay are men basicly (the dread is a little diffrent)

I think also that's ok to use man class

they are "heavy suits", you don't "jump" in and out of this type of armor on battlefield

quiet_man

Inside the Dark Angel Predator:

"Sir, is it a god or bad thing that, that Tau flying thank thingy is amining its huge canon at us?"

BANG!!!!

true till they run out of bullets then there screwed rofl.gif

i see spads been looking at fordge world latley (xv84) oh and are you guys putting in the new units from the tau emipier codex (the new stealthys *drools*) cause it would be cool.

oh how are the aircraft going (orca's, fighters and me fav thunderhawk gunship/trasporter)

i don't know shard is the leader for the tau air unit, the tunderhawk ' waiting a script for the different turret

if we found a soluce for having more addon and avoid an ofp crash , the ork could be the next race we will do pistols.gif

for the moment wh40k addon is 320 meg  tounge2.gif, without the mission, the campaign and the map

don't know but i suppose that will be a simple DL, sorry by advance for the low connection sad_o.gif

ofp.info is down sad_o.gif