Sign in to follow this  
T J

littlebirds

see post in alt.games.operation-flashpoint

sorry, no further support offered or given, nor will I have time to come back here and read any follow ups.

just clearing out my HDD and hate to see 1000's of man hours go down the tube without anybody getting at least SOME benefit.

They are 'BETA' but were pretty damned close to final, inasmuch as it will probably take you a long time to find ALL the bugs we wanted to iron out!!

enjoy

TJ signing out............forever.

bye

smile_o.gif

TJ, I love you inlove.gifnotworthy.gifnotworthy.gif

Thanks for releasing them. There are still no other littlebirds released and the Bas ones are still the best. This will make it even more fun to fly those little BAStards ( wink_o.gif ) over the OFP world.

I see you are signing out. Does this mean you won't return for ArmA or OFP2? If not; than best of luck with your future life and thanks for all the work you've done for this community. We'll try to keep the memory of BAS alive, since the major mods who did so mucht for the addon-community must never be forgotten. notworthy.gif

With kinds regards,

Ivo Jacobs

aka Cpt. FrostBite

Lowlands warrior mod

Thank you TJ, i remember seeing some pics with the new animations long time ago. This update is very welcome, do hope you wont leave forever though, if you do thanks for everything smile_o.gif .

great release ! the revamped littlebirds are absolutely fantastic! thumbs-up.gif

yea! Littlebirds are the perfect aircraft for OFP.

That has to be the finest bit of scripting genius, I'm dieing laughing hysterically here, I can only imagine what the comments will be like on #ofpec...

Amazing wow_o.gif , best cargo anims ever, noticed how nicely animated the boys in cargo are and how the gunner moves his head searching the horizon, this update is more than an update, its a whole new top notch addon notworthy.gif .

I love'em yay.gif .

Bye bye BIS toilet seat cargo proxies.

don't go... confused_o.gif i'll get drunk tomorow or today techincally tounge2.gif thx for the little bird update , i think me and the buds gonna love using the updated one, about the removal of the md500tow version i can do addweapon and ammo codes to add tow missiles for 'em in the mission editor thumbs-up.gif can't wait to try these out in mp inlove.gif

hope you come back for armed A. or game 2.

where can I find a download for the BAS_KAWA addon? I cant find this addon at all.

where can I find a download for the BAS_KAWA addon? I cant find this addon at all.

It is in the BAS Ranger/Delta pack

Superb update on an already very good addon.

Those cargo animations are really impressive, and the animated parts when the littlebirds take off are really a nice eye candy.

Thanks for this release icon14.gif

The loss of the MD-500 is no biggy since US military forces don't use it aside from perhaps some mercenary organizations working for the State Department like Blackwater, but those are generally unarmed except for door gunners. BAS was kind enough to allow for my mod (The Lost Brothers) to use their MD-500 model as the IDF use this helicopter extensively so it will still be getting excellent usage in our mod. smile_o.gif

So no worries there.

Anyhoo....Thanks TJ for the update. Much appreciated!!!

Chris G.

aka-Miles Teg<GD>

The update they said was never coming! wow_o.gif

Thanks T J and BAS. Hope to see you doing work in either Armed Assault or Game 2, your shit is top notch.