Sign in to follow this  
sim

UNSUNG IS HERE

Hello people,

We have for you today the fixed missions of our Demo II release. You can download the file from the link below provided by OFPNAM.com. There's 1 addon that needs updating as well in your current Demo II install and that is the Bn880 tracer addon. You need the latest version of that.

All is explained in the readme coming along with this updated missions pack. 1 last thing though, we did not update the mini campaign and so it's not included in this pack. Nevertheless you still have 15 missions to play without hopefully any more error  biggrin_o.gif

<span style='color:red'>Temp. Download link for the fixed missions:</span>

Fixed Missions link at OFPNAM(click here)

Recruitement office dept. :

Now then with this out of the way a little news update as well. Things have not exactly been quiet over at The Unsung Mod. We are very very busy with our push towards the full mod which involves Khe Sanh. We are capable of doing the work but we could use help at some departments. Therefore

we are currently recruiting for new members willing and eager to work seriously on the mod. Who we need? Look below:

wantmodellersscriptersqx0.jpg

If you want to apply for a job you can reach us in our forums:

The Unsung Vietnam War Mod Site

Greetings from The Unsung,

Warrior Xâ„¢

Nope it is not included. The readme file however contained within the download has several links to the right file tracer addon.

Thanks for the OFPNAM link wink_o.gif

<span style='color:red'>Common all of you big strong men, Uncle sam needs your help again! He's got himself in a terrible jam way down under in Vietnam!</span>

Come join The Unsung Mod as a Modeller or Scripter and get your fill of <span style='color:green'>'Nam</span> in OFP like never seen before!

What we offer? ....eurm.... flack jacket....a M16....cleaning rod and erm...canteen and ammo....Oh and of course a refreshing new exiting job in the jungles of South-East Asia as a modeller or scripter! Come join, come help, come work with the Unsung!

ssimg192hx3.gif

<span style='color:green'>New recruits can report to us through our forums here:</span>

The Unsung website (click here)

Coming very, very, very soon:

Quote[/b] ]The Unsung team presents the installer version of Demo II, for easier install and less work with rars and mod folders. This installer finds the OFP directory via registry, so it should install in the right directory if you have OFP installed correctly. It makes a mod folder called @unsungdemoII in the OFP directory.

For any comments, bugs, please head to the OFPNAM forums

Use the installer at your own risk, the Unsung mod team will not be held responsible if you screw up your OFP directory.

Links in a couple of hours wink_o.gif.

When I first started this mod with Drow I never thought it would get this far.

Good job guys smile_o.gif Looking forward to the release of Demo II.

When I first started this mod with Drow I never thought it would get this far.

Good job guys  smile_o.gif Looking forward to the release of Demo II.

Thanks for the kind words Wilco!

Cheers!

P.S.  Regarding the re-release (via installer), I'm uploading the file to the server now (OFPNAM)...  Should be ready when I wake up, give me a few hours until then!

@ Aug. 08 2006,00:53)]Coming very, very, very soon:
Quote[/b] ]The Unsung team presents the installer version of Demo II, for easier install and less work with rars and mod folders. This installer finds the OFP directory via registry, so it should install in the right directory if you have OFP installed correctly. It makes a mod folder called @unsungdemoII in the OFP directory.

For any comments, bugs, please head to the OFPNAM forums

Use the installer at your own risk, the Unsung mod team will not be held responsible if you screw up your OFP directory.

Links in a couple of hours wink_o.gif.

Here is the link to the Unsung DemoII release via the installer program.

http://www.ofpnam.com/download.php?view.217

Cheers,

PGI

Hehe you aint seen nothing yet mate! wait till the next release.. smile_o.gif  Again we still need modelers and scripters so if you wanna help out drop a line to any unsung member.

Sav

PGI I must say your Ia Drang Valley, which I have just tried, is a fantastic piece of work. I was reading up on the X-ray battle, saw some pics and downloaded your island (and 2 mods in the process wink_o.gif ). Some places looked freakishly close to what was on some real photographs, so well done!

PGI I must say your Ia Drang Valley, which I have just tried, is a fantastic piece of work. I was reading up on the X-ray battle, saw some pics and downloaded your island (and 2 mods in the process  wink_o.gif ). Some places looked freakishly close to what was on some real photographs, so well done!

Hey MetalG,

Thanks for the positive feedback!  When we set out create this island, time was really spent on researching the area and then making vegetation that is a very close representation of the actual.  Since a very well known battle occured in this river valley, more pics/research are/were available.

I am glad you enjoy it!  I am already into the next version/update that I hope to release in the upcoming future!  

I (we) have a few additional islands that are works in progress that I think you will really enjoy.  Stay tuned!

PGI

I think you will be very pleased with the next round of releases.

<span style='font-size:15pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:red'>The Unsung Vietnam War MOD has it's own Wiki page!</span></span>

Read about who we are, our history, our developments so far for OFP and our future plans for ArmA. Just go have a look over at the official BIS community wiki pages. Our wiki page is located here:

<span style='color:green'>The Unsung Mod Wiki page (click)</span>