Sign in to follow this  
sim

UNSUNG IS HERE

Thx for good info about head model in demo :P

I am a face texturer in my team (check my avatar), but it would be a lot of work for all of them, not talking about all guests. As someone stated, it would be awsome, if OFP addon makers would make their great addons with both head models.

@ Shinbusan

hmmmm, thats an idea sort of like making units that are jam compatible......we can do that for you (not a big job). Just remind me a couple of months down the road lol.

nice work on the face textures by the way.

@BeErZyMoTiC Air cav will be done, no need to make your own  yay.gif

ok ... then show us some pics rofl.gif

if not, we ll do better job than u ... (so no need to make an airpack/cav) everything in wip! yay.gif

---> f4; a1; cptmoore's a4; ac47; ach47a; we need to get a huey model, but we have a working multiple guns script! nener.gif mp compatible! rofl.gif

sp love vietnam-warfare expansion thumbs-up.gif

ok ... then show us some pics rofl.gif

if not, we ll do better job than u ... (so no need to make an airpack/cav) everything in wip! yay.gif

What CJ525 ment was, we will be working on those models. And this was not ment as a insult to other mods. We thought you were just asking if any were getting made

Have fun modding m8 It don't mean nothing.

Cheers,

Warrior Xâ„¢{The Unsung}[Zeus]

Back on topic:

We are getting very close now to the next Demo II release. The final bugs are getting ironed out. Hang in there. We thank you for your kind support along the way.  smile_o.gif

@ warrrrrioooorrr x crazy_o.gifxmas_o.gif :

thx ... probably i would like a co-op, but as i know from vwbb, today known as vw for ofp and the Mekong for Arma, we wouldn't fit into ur ... scene ...

hopefully the demo will come out soon, so that we all can play,btw we can make our config's similar to ur's that our mods will fit together ... (u will hear from me pistols.gif ) ... a good pilot is needed, something like the one from owp, that would fit also for our guns'A'gogo (just remember the white helmet) nener.gif

then, when do u release it? hopefully before the weekend inlove.gif i really like ur new nva/vc models, just damn charlies ... (also i'm interested in an new island)

peace! rofl.gif

@BeErZyMoTiC

No insult was meant re the Air/Cav dudes. Just saying that the models are 80% done, And I didn't want you wasting your time but if you have great textures to add then go for it. Plus these units wont be released for a while, as they fall under the new models as do the SF units.

wink_o.gif, soooo close, as X said.......even closer now whistle.gif

Just thought I'd let you know ofpnam is having some downtime atm as we are switching hosts I do believe. Don't worry that doesn't mean we are stopping Demo II work, far from it. Getting very close... verrry close! wink_o.gif

Stop talking about 'very close' as I boiled out some time ago wink_o.gif We are just waiting, do not ruch.

okay sorry for causing you pain in the long delay....... lets just say you wont need to take any more morphine. All the testing is complete. Demo II Alpha build 1.0 is ready and will be available as soon as the web admins make it so.

Enjoy and remmeber keep your M16a1 very clean, or just kick the rust off your AK47 and let loose.

Mmmm, impending awesomeness...  biggrin_o.gif Can't wait. smile_o.gif

The clock ticks down... wink_o.gif

okay sorry for causing you pain in the long delay....... lets just say you wont need to take any more morphine. All the testing is complete. Demo II Alpha build 1.0 is ready and will be available as soon as the web admins make it so.

Enjoy and remmeber keep your M16a1 very clean, or just kick the rust off your AK47 and let loose.

Yes, there was some discomfort!  haha   whistle.gif

Yes, indeed, keep the M16A1 clean, but the AK can endure anything!  Fire away!

nener.gif  pistols.gif

Guys, you must be very borded smile_o.gif I guess you just finished job (for demo2) and can't wait until some magician will publish it with all fireworks smile_o.gif Isn't?

OK. I am waiting too - I wasn't there for few months (in Vietnam I mean).

No new islands with this new vegetation...A pity... huh.gif

No new islands with this new vegetation...A pity... huh.gif

Yes the vegetation is absolutely impressive!! (It's a pity that nobody has updated Ia Drang with the Unsung vegetation...) also the sound in the jungle are very atmospheric and when it rain it's a symphony in the jungle. I would use the rain textures that modulsky used. Looks far more scary when you have dense vegetation and dense rain textures!

Weapons textures are first class and the units are very detailed.

And I was lucky to run the demo campaign without any lag!

<span style='font-size:11pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:green'>As some have noticed already (damn you are quick  biggrin_o.gif  ) our Demo II IS OUT!</span></span>

demoiirelease1.jpg

For downloading the demo lookey here (thanks to OFP.INFO for hosting):

Ofp.info downloads

Do not forget to drop by at our site once in a while as well:

The Unsung Vietnam War Mod

Enjoy the gaming peeps!

Greetings,

Warrior Xâ„¢ {The Unsung}

p.s. If anybody feels like he wants to join the team for the final push towards the full Khe Sanh mod just drop us a call at the forums.

@ NSX

check out the highlands island, it's new and big thumbs-up.gif

Unsung Demo II release at www.ofp.info ...  Go get some smile_o.gif

nice.  yay.gif  yay.gif  What mission are included?

I think there are 11 awsome missions. Well at least I see them awsome. Be sure to check Operation King.

@ June 14 2006,02:26)]
Unsung Demo II release at www.ofp.info ...  Go get some smile_o.gif

nice.  yay.gif  yay.gif  What mission are included?

I think there are 11 awsome missions. Well at least I see them awsome. Be sure to check Operation King.

will do. I'll download after I come back from Work tommorow. wink_o.gif

Okay now that the demo has been released. There are a few items that I want to mention.

- RPG2 has a text prob when seen far away, I've checked the paths but still need to look into the prob.

- two versions of the bn880 tracer addon where used on differing missions, so they might throw errors but the mission still functions.

- some unfinished objects have been used in the missions causing error messages but they don't imped on the mission.

Also these are old units which will no longer be worked on, so no effort was made to improve face texture seams, hands, helmets etc. As stated before we have a complete set of new units, pics of these will start to filter out in the up coming weeks (the SF units where the first of the new units).

Enjoy the demo.

I need good icon for this unsung mod shortcut. Do you have any good icons witch would be good for this shortcut?

I was hoping the whole deal would be a bit more integrated and not the way it is atm. first the unsung main package, then 3rd party thingies here and there. it all could have been in a single mod folder in one .rar