Sign in to follow this  
Acecombat

NFS : Most Wanted

Ozanzac one pursuit didnt cost that much time , its only the time taken by blackdog to break 6 road blocks and then the time he took to hide fromk the police. Effectively you could go on for hours without beign caught if your good and dont let those 8-9 so cars from coming close to you wink_o.gif .

Actually you're somewhat wrong, I managed to take out like 50+ cop cars both times. I was in it the whole time.

zelenoocka6yv.jpg

now its only reckless driving. does aybody know what to do to get it?

Spikes, choppers and stuff will be in this version also, they removed it from the demo, there is a menu showing all possible traps in NFS:MW, i just forgot where I have found it, if I find it again, I will post a pic.

Yikes, how did you manage to get excessive speeding, verbal? No matter what I cant seem to do it.

Yikes, how did you manage to get excessive speeding, verbal? No matter what I cant seem to do it.

Same here ... i also wish they'd send the game here already confused_o.gif .

Btw dont know if anybody knows but there are 2 patches for the demo.

One lets you drive 3 Viper mod cars and the other lets you select cars for the challenge modes.

You can select Cayman, 4 x lexus IS, GTO, 4x Viper, 2 x Golf GTI and the Mustang.

You can find it on this website, sorry it s in dutch.

NFS demo patch site

Direct link to patch

Patch NFS Demo

Viper mod for roadblock challenge ( 3 different ones )

Enjoy,

BTW, that lexus is sweeeeeet !

Jap

Oh why does EA have to obsess with this ricer/amis/townie/hiphop/whatever-culture? Can't we have something like original NFSses without the ridiclous storylines, "gangsta" music and awful actors? crazy_o.gif

becuase when most people think of Street racing they think US street. Damn Fast and the furious mad_o.gif

Sorry to go offtopic, but if you want hardcore police chases play driv3r. This game isn't slightly as bad as the critics write.

Yes it is, they need to take away drivers licenses from driv3r developers, real car doesn't handle like in the game (slight touch of a right arrow key = 180 degree turn to the right).

Yes, I know I cannot compare keyboard with steering wheel but you know what I mean. Anyone who has driven a car in real life should say the same as me.

I loved driver series until driv3r, witch is a big dissapointment, oh and the cops are stupid as hell IMHO.

Anyways, back to the topic:

I'm getting my copy of NFS:MW tomorrow, so then I'll tell you my impressions.

Oh why does EA have to obsess with this ricer/amis/townie/hiphop/whatever-culture? Can't we have something like original NFSses without the ridiclous storylines, "gangsta" music and awful actors? crazy_o.gif

they put it in the game because it's dare i say... popular? wink_o.gif

and like it or not it has a large influence in the street racing biz...

at least here in the states duno what street racing supposed to be like in other parts of the world.

i'd rather have hip hop and rap than that rave and techno crap, that shit sucks

Umm simple instrumental music should be good enough? Something like Paul Van Dyke (like in NFSU2) or Moby. Rap songs suck , when your driving that fast you dont need some slowmo rap lyric in the background crazy_o.gif .

Umm simple instrumental music should be good enough? Something like Paul Van Dyke (like in NFSU2) or Moby. Rap songs suck , when your driving that fast you dont need some slowmo rap lyric in the background crazy_o.gif .

Anything but rap.

I have made it so it doesn't play that crap, so I just play my own music in the background. Just go to the audio options.

OK I figured out the Reckless Driving, it's actually not reckless driving but Really Excessive Speeding, You need to get over 350 Km/h in cops view to get Reckless Driving.

It's not all rap/hip-hop, there's some metal in there too which suits me as I just grit my teeth and bear the rap or just turn it all off and listen to itunes (I have the PS2 version)

I really miss the "be a cop mode" and on this site you could DL real high quality police cars and use them. I hope in EA's next NFS game, they include a realistic be a cop mode.... Expanding on what was done in NFS4 HS and MW.

http://pg.fpcyberdesign.ca/modules/news/