Sign in to follow this  
akd

For x-mas I would like a humvee...

with a minigun on it. please Santa...

mini_1.jpg

Was mentioned one was in the SEF hummvee pack. One in the RFL pack but its not realsed yet based off the actual testbed vehicle.

cant be to hard to add a Minigun to a Hummer right? huh.gif i got a DVD abut US forces from Desert Storm and they use the Hummer with Minigun back in 1991 so its odd that no one have made one

cant be to hard to add a Minigun to a Hummer right?  huh.gif  i got a DVD abut US forces from Desert Storm and they use the Hummer with Minigun back in 1991 so its odd that no one have made one

In that pic you can see smoke grenade launchers on the hummer, I dont think hummers were issued with smoke grenade launchers in 91 (I may be wrong), but it looks like they are still used today to retired very recently

There's a Humvee with minigun somewhere on OFP.info. It's part of some sort of Special Ops Humvee pack.

EDIT:

Here it is.

black camo...:(

cant be to hard to add a Minigun to a Hummer right?  huh.gif  i got a DVD abut US forces from Desert Storm and they use the Hummer with Minigun back in 1991 so its odd that no one have made one

In that pic you can see smoke grenade launchers on the hummer, I dont think hummers were issued with smoke grenade launchers in 91 (I may be wrong), but it looks like they are still used today to retired very recently

you can put smoke lunchers on any thing tath got a 12v baterie so wy not? i think i have seen older pics with smoke lunchers on

There's a Humvee with minigun somewhere on OFP.info. It's part of some sort of Special Ops Humvee pack.

EDIT:

Here it is.

black camo...:(

So...

It's the only thing that comes close. You never specified a color whistle.gif

EDIT:

Typo

is this what you want??

(cause this is what I want for christmas)

post-5-1131127785.jpgnotworthy.gif

@neph:

i got my own hummer in VBS...:)

...I dont think hummers were issued with smoke grenade launchers in 91 (I may be wrong)

You are correct.

is it christmas yet?.....

anway.. if you want anything for christmas akd

write a letter to santa clause...

other wise sit down on your butt and fire up oxygen...

im sure you´ll have some time over xmas

to learn oxy and make that hummer urself..

ho ho ho...

Quote[/b] ]other wise sit down on your butt and fire up oxygen...

im sure you´ll have some time over xmas

to learn oxy and make that hummer urself..

i got mine in VBS smile_o.gif

but some "important" equipment in mine:

ses_hummer1.jpg

Was mentioned one was in the SEF hummvee pack.  One in the RFL pack but its not realsed yet based off the actual testbed vehicle.

Thank you for the helpful answer as to whether or the vehicle was in development by anyone. Here's the video that prompted the interest, look to last 30 seconds:

(caution: includes naughty Team America theme song)

http://video.google.com/videopl....%3Atrue

good video... although at one point i swear they kick a prisoner in the head whistle.gif

yeah i saw that to crazy_o.gif wonder why they kicked him he was on the ground cool video tho pistols.gif

Lol, that's the exact same video my friend sent me in his e-mail....heh....what a coincidence.... biggrin_o.gif

Argh... that video is... erm... well I better not comment it other than saying it's sick... otherwise...

Back on topic... What?!?!? ANOTHER HUMVEE?!?!? ARE YOU CRAZY?!?!? THERE ARE TOO MANY HUMVEES AROUND!!!

If ya ask for a vehicle for christmas, at least make it this one...

gaz-3937-4.jpeg

gaz-3937-2.jpeg

Thread about the vehicle everybody likes but it doesn't come out...

help.gif the GAZ-3937 Vodnik come true in Ofp!!! thumbs-up.gif

Well hell, if you want to broaden the subject. How about a freaking Stryker? Pretty glaring omission. I can produce actual, real photographs of the Stryker, rather than a plastic model. wink_o.gif

The mini gun on ground vehicles is common in the military, they even got mounted on the M151A1/2 jeep for airport security durring nam.

video link:

Quote[/b] ]Thanks for your interest in Google Video.

Currently, the playback feature of Google Video isn't available in your country.

We hope to make this feature available more widely in the future, and we really appreciate your patience.

crazy_o.gif

@neph:

didn't forget the beer... got to boxes of it right there next to the bottles wink_o.gif

video link:
Quote[/b] ]Thanks for your interest in Google Video.

Currently, the playback feature of Google Video isn't available in your country.

We hope to make this feature available more widely in the future, and we really appreciate your patience.

crazy_o.gif

@neph:

didn't forget the beer... got to boxes of it right there next to the bottles wink_o.gif

other means to view the video can be found in this thread (I take no responsibility for the idiocy contained within):

http://www.militaryphotos.net/forums/showthread.php?t=61383