Sign in to follow this  
KingBeast

Oh no! Wobbles in trouble!! *screams*

Okay Wobble is in trouble and needs your help! (hes in IRC right now, quietly sobbing in the corner)

<Wobble> FROM WOBBLE: I cannot log into the forum, i get the message "sorry, you are not permitted to use this board, you are NOT logged in, but when I click LOG IN it just says teh same thing, it wont even let me type my user name and pass.

<Wobble> and tell them to e-mail me

<KingBeast> Please apologise for that poor Raccoon you murdered sad.gif

<Wobble> it was mercy killing

<Wobble> LOL

<KingBeast> Say sorry sad.gif

<Wobble> I buried it respectfully if that helps

<KingBeast> did you give him a gravestone?

<Wobble> actually yes.. a stick

<KingTurpentine> Good enough for me, whats your email?

<Wobble> ja001son@cox-internet.com

Email the poor boy and help him out

a racoon? what with the racoon? was he driving drunk going 80 mph in a 45 mph zone and hit one or something?

No. He shot one with his AR-15 and posted the pic here, I didn't see it, so I cant say for myself what it was like.

Tyler

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Assault (CAN) @ Jan. 19 2002,08:08)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">No. He shot one with his AR-15 and posted the pic here, I didn't see it, so I cant say for myself what it was like.

Tyler<span id='postcolor'>

really??!!!!!! MAAN i wish i could have seen that

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAhahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

(ah-hem)

however thats a fellony for inhuman treatment of wild life and could face charges of up too $50,000 and if convicted spend up to 3 months inprisonmetn + possibility extra charges for possesion of a assault weapon:)

ahaha not here, we can kill all the animals we want (except natural species) and that doesnt inculde rabbits, or more than half the bird species, so we can fry as many as we want! muhahahahahahaha! hunting rabbits with an air rifle and a scope is so fun.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Damage Inc @ Jan. 19 2002,21:42)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">This is getting sick<span id='postcolor'>

what happened to your cool avatar?

IM BACK BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

guess whatever was broken is fixed..

thanks to everyone for the help

I wasnt banned, I asked. there was some prob where it would never let me enter my login name.