Sign in to follow this  
thobson

Abandoned Armies 1.4

Well suit yourself but the weather changes so it does get better the visibility.

STGN

In this time acceleration is not permitted,so i start poilicy of wait and watch,time now 2 oclock but i still can't see far than 50 m.i now going to chapoi.

The visibility should be okay by 14:00. It does get better, and then worse again, during the day. The best weather is at 16:00. Some people had problems with visibility if they had downloaded some addons that 'improved' the experience. I believe I mentioned that in the readme file. You might wish to check that you have no unofficial addons.

Did u mean that play ofp with your mission and provided addon with it and no unofficial addon there in addon section than mission work ok .

Yes. As I said in the readme file. Use OFP with the editor upgrade I provide with the mission and with nothing else. Many of the unofficial addons do very strange things to missions. In most missions they will not be noticed, in this mission they are.

In chapoi and airport there are heavy guard, armor and machine gun.i make all convoy dead.but it is not possible for me to enter chapoi.chapoi and airport are hell everytime for me. But trying every time again and again.don't want to use spoiler.

You do not need the spoiler, you just need patience. A small team like yours cannot successfully attack these main bases, yet. Think about how you can whittle them down.

In chapoi and airport there are heavy guard, armor and machine gun.i make all convoy dead.but it is not possible for me to enter chapoi.chapoi and airport are hell everytime for me. But trying every time again and again.don't want to use spoiler.

Additionally, it is important in this mission to play without a mod that improve the AI in any ways. Play only with default OFP and the required addon for the mission as THobson suggest.

The difficulty of this mission is rather high with the half blind default OFP AI and the foggy view distance, so if you play with a mod that improve the AI out of their half blindness, this mission can become quickly insanely harder than it is supposed to be.

Everytime when i open fire,every time after some time a squad or armor squad come.i made a trap near a pass of houdan.i made sink 1 abrham,1t80 and 3 t72 in ocean when they follow me get rid of me.

@THobsan is it necessary that get rid of all enemy from there main bases only to meet kill army or i have to kill all army.

Just make the island safe for the civilians, and enjoy the experience.

You want to say that kill all enemy from malden island than mission will end.

I loose all my cillian friends,is this has an effects in mission.when i try reorgnise team radio menu,but it did't work.

I make all convoy dead,but tanks are big problem.

Soory for double posting.

I have comleted this mission.i take 7 hour and 32 minutes to complete this.i receive 5 star.

This is my walkthrough about ho w i passed this mission.

Soory for double posting.

I have comleted this mission.i take 7 hour and 32 minutes to complete this.i receive 5 star.

This is my walkthrough about ho w i passed this mission.

At starting when i climb hill to vigny .there are 3 soldiers there.i take them with my pistol.than meet with tatyana.a cutescene runs.2 soldiers come and kill poor tatyana.than i take rid both of them.

Than get binoculars and some M16 and AK74 from dead bodies.than take jeep and have a drive towards uncle nicoloi hill house.when i reach there a cutescene runs.1 soldier,2 man and a woman join me.than a message i got from ruin radio.take civlian truck and go there,when i reach there a cutescene runs.they all board in my truck.i take them back to lodge.again cutescene runs.another soldier join me.than i got a news that some civlian are near la trinte.i order woman to halt.than go to find civlian .i find them.there are 2 soldiers and civlian there.1 is medic.cutescene goes on again.medic go to lodge with civlians.and other soldier join me.now i walk towards dourdan.

I see a convoy of vulcan,m2a2 and 2 truck.m2a2 drop a squad of soldiers.they attack my squad.one soldier i loose in battle.at near dourdan again a squad come i get rid of them,but again a loose.my one man died.than i reach dourdan.3 soldiers doing patrol.i use a hand gernade to kill them.talk with russian soldiers.cutescene goes on.one thing i find the crossroad near dourdan can be used for ambush.medic join me who drop civlian of near la trinte in lodge.i order him stop .take russian soldier he is good fighter. after some time a 4 jeep convoy passed.i did't disturb them.a abrahm and bmp2 come from somewhere i take bmp2 with law,but abrahm follow me,i go to port near le port.abrahm follow me.i go near to watchtower .abrahm come there.i get in water.abrahm follow me and fall in sea.a crew come out and shoot him.than 3 soldier i found in le port.kill them.a medic there.he give some info cuescene go on.a squad came there,i take that one.russian soldier is very good i found.than a t72,t80 and vulcan come.i again go to near watch tower.both tank make that mistake of follow me,and blown away.i fire handgernade on vulcan and take crew there.

than i reuturn to dordan,there i make a ambush to 4 jeep convoy,by throwing gernade to them,my friends kills who eject from jeeps.

than a squad come i take that one but my 2 soldiers more dies,now i have russian soldier with me only,and my medic and lady friend in lodge,i take jeep with machine and make russian soldier get in as gunner.than i decide to go to houdan. i make a plan go to hills and disemberk from jeep and use binocular to get position of soldiers, my russian friend take them all of them.i foun a t80 in bad status with 1 fuel truck,1 ammo truck and 1 repair t ruck.i fire use hand gernade to kill the crew inside the t80. then from somewhere a squad come and kill my russian friend with rpg. i quickly get in repair truck and move near to t80 and get in at as gunner.1 squad more come.i change myself as driver and kill both squad by riding over them.i think to recon houdan by walk than i found a ill woman but see never get from sleep.i repaired my t80 again. another squad come, again my status go red,so i again ride over them,tham i decide to walk towards lairport,there when i in path, a t80 and m2a2 come and attack me,i hide with my t80 in la trinite than take both of them,than 4 jeep convay again come,i kill them all with my t80,i also kill 3 soldiers who are in guard duty there,than a bmp and two trucks come, i kill bmp with sabot and collide with both truck,the both squad inside truck killed in action.

than i move towards airport there are 2t72 attack me i kill one of tem,there is a fuel station near whher repair and hospital,i repair and healed there.than in second time take that t72, i do it again and again to healed and repaired near that fuel station, than i killed 3 squad there and 5 m2 guns, in action andrepov got killed,his army surrendered,

now time to go to houdan,surprisingly that ill lady did not talk with me again, so i go to lodge and make medic as a driver, there is a battle going on vigny when i go there to check with my t80, now i decide to go to chapoi,there also a battle goes on there between tanks,

at last bloody battle end 1 t72 remains i take that one and 2 squad attack me and make my status red, ia gain healed and repaired near fuel station there. when i enter chapoi some civlian try to get out from there,but they all get killed by blackop,i killed all there,mission completed with my t80, my medic friend and woman friend

Edited by riffleman
info

Well done. It usually takes me nearly 24 hours. I like to take my time and anyway it takes me a long time to collect all the weapons I need from La Trinite. As you can imagine getting NV goggles is a priority for me as I do alot of fighting at night, the jeep patrols are good for that.

Sorry for my englshi 1st...I need little suggest...I try several times but i can not make two side of arkmy fight...But i do everyting according Abandoned Armies PDF says.But them just didnt fight...Someone please give some instruction what need i do?

@riffleman. I am not sure if you had a question. If you want an idea what to do I suggest you help the attacking army. I will be wiped out but the more damage it does the less you will have to face later.

@seeniya.

The simplest way to start the war is to put some mines where the convoys will hit them at La Trinite. You need to use the standard OPF mines and you need only to place them where one convoy will travel, but make sure it is close to the town. Try putting some by the church.

The best way to start a war is to only attack one side, kill its units, especially tanks and capture the front line towns eventually you will weaken the side so much the other side will attack - assuming you have not killed the choppers.

I have found some interesting things..

1.There have a woman in gosse...just stand middle of the town.but if you try to close her. her will "disapper"

2.Another woman. run on the road looks like same path as the south convoys but im not sure beacuse someplace is dangerous i can not follow too far.

3.Never try to snipe South leder(dont remember name)...he is on a far island...not in his hq house.