Sign in to follow this  
nephilim

Mercenaries 1

lol that was very mean ben funny but mean.. my guess is its the problem like i had with your swat its usually a conflicting set of addons as neph said

Quote[/b] ]simply take out a few addons and look whichof them causes it

elo guys i was wondering IF the mercs can still be downloaded from somewhere...

thks

hey guys,thks for the helpo. have been able to download the mercs but have problems in game !! has any patch been released??

hmm disregard that, its works fine now, had to remove the tcp_testdog addon for the mercs to work properly!!

the addon is TOTALLY AWESOME .. yay.gif just to bad no further works has been done on those beauties..!

Well they were ment for VBS1 she was cool to make em work in OFP and fix them so no issues from VBS1 were created via copyrite or what not. Pretty well compleate as addons go.. Seeing they are based off of actual people... Make it hard to do much with em thus they stopped there. Did make a Croft outfit on Jen's model just to screw with her.. If that counts wink_o.gif

Yep, had been playing with those all night, they are simply perfect!!

Well since Arma is a total disapointment for me goodnight.gif , had to return to my old OFP until the community makes it interesting to play arma!!

I'm hoping that I can get some assistance in figuring out the classname for the FN P90 that's depicted in one of the earlier screenshots. It's an amazing piece of work, but I don't see it listed in the Read Me.

Maybe it was taken out of the last release? If so, could someone provide me with a link to download it? At least that way I can enter it via the unit's init line.

There've been some solid FN P90s made for OFP, but this is the first one where it's being held correctly in the screenshot.

Yours,

Kyle

Oct. 18, 2007

class names:

weapon:FNP90

mag:FNP90mag

this is an unfinished weapon,that's why it wasn't included in readme i guess but there are awesome fnp90 out wild..try sjb weapons..lots of weapons!! a MUST.

just reinstalled flashpoint and im looking for a working download, i loved this addon when nephilim released it.

but been looking like a madman for a working link.

if anyone could help that would be great...

cheers

just reinstalled flashpoint and im looking for a working download, i loved this addon when nephilim released it.

but been looking like a madman for a working link.

OFP.info has the 1.0beta fixed, I don't know if that's the latest version... confused_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]OFP.info has the 1.0beta fixed, I don't know if that's the latest version...

Based on the files I have that would be correct. Seems to be last version available.

when i click on both the links on ofp.info it takes me to a page that says "internet explorer cannot display this page"

still no go, it didnt work tryed on other sites like mission database-cryhavoc camp.

also im using ffur 2007mod 2.5 so when i finally get a good link, when i add 2nd weapons to units will it be the same weapons in the mod?

im not sure about it thats all

For those still having problems related to the dog it happens with Horror pack 3 probably because the dog is in it still.