Sign in to follow this  
Thunderbird

FFUR - Huge Release !!

FFUR 2006 2.0 Coming soon....

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Sincerely, yours

Thunderbird84 - FFUR Project Leader

i knew it you sneaky people so i took the chance and started downloading about 30mins ago biggrin_o.gif

but theres still an hour to go its being painfully slow today

Yeah wink_o.gif

And guess what huh.gif I'll just stay home tomorrow because i don't want to go to school and mess your HUGE pack !

smile_o.gif Great news, i wasn't expecting the release to be today.

Hope they are as good as they look. notworthy.gifnotworthy.gif

This was long awaited, I am very glad that it finally arrived. I am specially looking forward to test the asian conflict with the BIS missions, since I havent used those units yet. Thanks alot to the whole FFUR team, and congratulation on a task well done. thumbs-up.gif

i knew i should of got that fastpass file front thing 40 mins left god its painfully slow

anyway i aint at school this week Half term WHOOOOO

cant wait till its finished downloading

Just one question...

When do you expect the release of the extra island pack huh.gif?

And... Is the low res pack is nice ?? Because i have a A64 3,2 ghz and i don't like to run under 30 fps in Flashpoint so...

Shit it makes two questions biggrin_o.gif

Am the only one who can't download any of the packs? I get a 'page cannot be displayed' when I click on every possible download server for all of the packs.

Anyone know why this is happening? huh.gif

Am the only one who can't download any of the packs? I get a 'page cannot be displayed' when I click on every possible download server for all of the packs.

Anyone know why this is happening?  huh.gif

Got the Asian pack after tying a bit more. Had to wait 5 minutes queing but it will be worth it  biggrin_o.gif

Now for the rest...

EDIT: They're all working for me now. Dunno what that was all about... wink_o.gif

I get Page Cannot Be Displayed errors on US and Europe servers...havn't tried Australia yet.. crazy_o.gif

Excelent work, but can you clear up one thing :

Does "rar and full installer comming soon" mean you will release an installer with all the packs in one?

If so, I'll wait for that, if not, I'll get downloading tounge2.gif

- Ben

Found a link on the US Servers (I'm in England), got it working at 10Kb a second..... crazy_o.gif

People - for now, only the FileFront servers will work. The European and Australasian servers take six hours to add the files after they are released, so will not work until tomorrow.

So you will get errors on everything but FileFront for at least a few hours yet.

you might wanna get a download server thats what im doing and im still getting a slow connection but 12 mins left caut wait

edit - What mission are people going to play first ?

I'll be going to the mission editor first on desert island. Check out the new units and have a few simple firefights to see the improvements. tounge2.gif

As for missions, I intend to do:

CWC campaign - 1985 winter

RH campaign - 2005 or Asian

Resistance - 1985 desert

The move on to some other campaigns like Retaliation with random ones. tounge2.gif

HOLY SHIT i'd never thought I'd see this day!! notworthy.gifnotworthy.gifnotworthy.gifnotworthy.gifnotworthy.gif

EDIT: Damn! Just on the night I got a pile of homework....

Quote[/b] ]So you will get errors on everything but FileFront for at least a few hours yet.

Ah, ok. I'll send my appreciation tomorrow. tounge2.gif

Great news, i was strongly looking forward the winter conversion for a long time, downloading right now smile_o.gif

Good job FFUR team and thanks for the release icon14.gif