Sign in to follow this  
Thunderbird

FFUR - Huge Release !!

No matter how you do it you will never please everybody.

Some people will ask for Techno music while others swill ask for Mozart whistle.gif

Great Job FFUR team!!!!

Your MOD Rocks, it has bring OFP back to life!!!

Where does the music reside,in what folder?

Go to your OFP directory then ffur2006/dta and look for a pbo file called 'music'. Unpbo it and you will find the CWC replacement music.

Also, look in the ffur2006/addons folder for another pbo file, this time called 'ffur_music'. Once again unpbo it and you will find the Resistance tracks.

Note - All tracks are in .ogg format and you will need a program such as Goldwave to convert/listen to them.

<removed completely pointless re-quote of the original post>

Very nice! Just one thing, my computer "quits" sometimes when I´m playing FFUR2006. And by quitting I mean the game stops and return to Windows with a error message `operationflashpoint.exe has discovered an error and has to close the programme`. I was wondering if I could remedy the problem with -nomap-nosplash command? If anyone could inform me how to do this it would greatly appreciated, since I have no idea how to this anymore (poor memory banghead.gif ) help.gif

Was it really necessary to quote that here? Nice to see my name, though. biggrin_o.gif

Anyway, create a shortcut of your FlashpointResistance program, and paste -nomap and -nosplash after the -mod=FFUR (which should be OUTSIDE the "x"s)

Or in other words, make your target line in the properties of your FFUR 2006 shortcut look something like this, depending on which drive you have OFP installed on etc

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">"C:\Program Files\Codemasters\OperationFlashpoint\FLASHPOINTRESISTANCE.EXE" -nomap -nosplash -mod=ffur2006

wink_o.gif

Was it really necessary to quote that here? Nice to see my name, though. biggrin_o.gif

Anyway, create a shortcut of your FlashpointResistance program, and paste -nomap and -nosplash after the -mod=FFUR (which should be OUTSIDE the "x"s)

No, not necessary nener.gif But makes my message appear more important yay.gif Thank´s for the help anyway thumbs-up.gif And that goes for you too Greg147 biggrin_o.gif

Hi all.

First, i would congratulate all FFUR team for their excellent work.

this mod , is really , as always , fantastic.

question now smile_o.gif.

what about skypack ?

i mean , i got an old "laumax" folder, can't i use it for play ?

or is this only the llaumax version of FFUR2006 who make CTD ?

secondly , wich config.bin must i use for my dedicated server ?

can i play with the pure SP config.bin or must i use the MP 's one ?

cahnge the skypack with the mod folder line e.g for my ffur euro it woas "C:\Program Files\Codemasters\Operation Flashpoint\FLASHPOINTRESISTANCE.EXE" -mod=ffureuro -mod=@modulsky -nosplash -mod=@DMA it worked for me

i got a CTD on the dedicated server with pure config.bin.

- it say "invalide texture ratio 16x256"

my test mission were MFCTI 1.16, and several crCTI 0.93 and crCTI@cr09.

i will try to locate wich addons make error :/

stainer posted on Mar. 16 2006,00:32

Quote[/b] ]Note - All tracks are in .ogg format and you will need a program such as Goldwave to convert/listen to them.

Winamp can directly play .ogg format smile_o.gif

About conversion;

Goldwave is good but also try this free, handy alternative soft: dBpowerAMP Music Converter (dMC)

Also visit its codec central to download .ogg codec. here

Furia Posted on Mar. 16 2006,00:23

Quote[/b] ]No matter how you do it you will never please everybody. Some people will ask for Techno music while others swill ask for Mozart. Great Job FFUR team!!!! Your MOD Rocks, it has bring OFP back to life!!!

I certainly agree every word of your message smile_o.gif The point is that why isn't there enough musical diversity in the scene? rock, classical, metal, pop, electronic... there are many different genres. Each tells the same story rather different... Why just one or two genre? Btw: I also like classical music. smile_o.gif

Gokhan

Turkish Union

Hi

I have got a few Questions

1) Our Server crashed a lot playing FFUR2006

I think it can be the fault of FlashFX

info from LOL

How can i remove this FlashXP and test it without???

2) How can i support you with crashlogs from our Server?

can someone send me res track 6 to my msn please i kinda busy and havent got the time to convert it.

CTD occured while shooting at the t55

ok for info , i played 2H30 on my own dedicated server .

it has been launched in pure RES mode . no FFUR at all.

my client was a MP config.bin FFU2006.

no one crash happen , i end the game after nearly 3H of game.

in other side , i just end a game and SWAF server.

i was shooting at a guy with a M24 , and CTD occured :/

what goes in the addmagazine cargo init field for a one slot 40mm grenade for the m16/m203 combo i need to know huh.gif

Not The 2 Slot "grenade"

Hi,

It seems that there are 2 sources behind the CTD, Skypack & Death anims, everything worked propely when both of them have been removed, though.

Maybe some other problems could be behind it as well, we will inspect the whole stuff in the hope to spot'em.

Anyways, the patch we're currently working on will be tested on a dedicated server in order to make sure that there would be no problem so far.

Btw, If you wish to customize your music folders then get a look at stainer post in the previous page.

Quote[/b] ]what goes in the addmagazine cargo init field for a one slot 40mm grenade for the m16/m203 combo i need to know

US -> FFUR_M203_Launcher

Ru -> FFUR_GP25_Grenade

A list of all weapons and ammunitions will be included to the patch as well.

smile_o.gif

Best Regards

Thunderbird84

Hi,

It seems that there are 2 sources behind the CTD, Skypack & Death anims, everything worked propely when both of them have been removed, though.

Maybe some other problems could be behind it as well, we will inspect the whole stuff in the hope to spot'em.

Anyways, the patch we're currently working on will be tested on a dedicated server in order to make sure that there would be no problem so far.

Btw, If you wish to customize your music folders then get a look at stainer post in the previous page.

Quote[/b] ]what goes in the addmagazine cargo init field for a one slot 40mm grenade for the m16/m203 combo i need to know

US -> FFUR_M203_Launcher

Ru -> FFUR_GP25_Grenade

A list of all weapons and ammunitions will be included to the patch as well.

smile_o.gif

Best Regards

Thunderbird84

How do you remove the death animations?

in the patch would it hurt for a new FFUR Impact sound.... it kinda sounds like a giant insect smacks against a window or something lol..

Whoa, this is really nice, a lot less laggy than the 2005 release, nice job on the mod.

Why is the ACU grandier carrying an m16a2? I think he should carry an m4 like the other ACU soldiers...

Quote[/b] ]It seems that there are 2 sources behind the CTD, Skypack & Death anims, everything worked propely when both of them have been removed, though.

That's too bad as those new animations are really awesome, it's a great change from the original BIS ones. Hopefully something can be worked out to keep them. I second that with zaphar, FFUR 2006 is smooth yet still great special effects. Again, awesome job!

Good job with this mod. Made a nice mission using DAC and CE and it worked great with new effects, units and all. Game crashed a couple of times but Im sure it will get worked out.

Downloaded SKYPACK yesterday and now I´m not quite sure what to do with it (install). No readme.  help.gif

I also want to report a possible bug, when I load MPAT in M1A2 nothing happens, it´s like I´m out of ammo. pistols.gif

First of all, really good work! notworthy.gif Then, Those updated versions of 1985, will they be again such a big file or will there be some kind of patches? Because i've got a simple 56k at home and my admin at work will kill me if i download a bigger file than 100 mb.