Sign in to follow this  
Thunderbird

FFUR - Huge Release !!

Some people requested a few days ago that we enhance the weapons values, I'm glad to announce you that we improved all Infantry weapons by making'em' very realistic.

(Huge thanks to the WGL mod,though.)

New Machine guns tracers we incorporated now are useful, I increased a bit more their brightness and implemented another part of Grendel's script which adds a nice bouncing & realistic effect at impacts.

The same goes for Main Battle Tanks machine guns.

US -> (M2 .50 / Coax)

Ru -> (NSV / PKT).

Once again,stay tuned;)

I hope that both russian mods (Sptznatz & OWP) will release ASAP their so awaited packs.

smile_o.gif

Best Regards

Thunderbird84

cant wait for the vid pierre your vids are always top notch

Quote[/b] ]FFUR going WGL way?

We'd try to keep the current balance between gameplay and realism, that's why I implemented only WGL Infantry firearms values and not Tanks ammunitions ones.;)

WGL MBT values are too high and might break a couple of BIS missions and the same would happen if we'd use their choppers values as well.

We'll keep the use of Sigma values for MBT and ours for choppers.

In any way, we'll make sure after a bunch of tests that we'll reach the wanted result.

smile_o.gif

Best Regards

Thunderbird84

That means stronger resistance for soldiers, and more importance on the medic role? I like this smile_o.gif

That means stronger resistance for soldiers, and more importance on the medic role? I like this smile_o.gif

Definetly, that even makes combat harder, longer, more immersive and more exciting!

smile_o.gif

Regards

TB84

by changing weapon values what exactly do you plan on changing ?

Quote[/b] ]by changing weapon values what exactly do you plan on changing ?

US Firearms & MG

[M16A4 -> 5.56x45 mm]

[M4A1 -> 5.56x45 mm]

[M4SD -> 5.56x45 mm/SD (less power)]

[M249 -> 5.56x45 mm]

[M24 -> 7.62x51 mm]

[MP5SD6 -> 9x19]

[M9 -> 9x19]

[F88 -> 5.56x45 mm]

[FAL -> 7.62x51 mm]

[G3A4 -> 7.62x51 mm]

[M2 HMG .50 -> 12.7x99 mm]

Ru Firearms & MG

[AK47 -> 7.62x39 mm]

[AK74 -> 5.45x39 mm]

[AK74SU -> 5.45x39 mm]

[AKS-74B PSO-1 -> 5.45x39 mm/SD (less power)]

[sVD -> 7.62x54R mm/Sniper bullet Type]

[PK -> 7.62x54R mm]

[Vss Vintorez -> 9x39 mm]

[Makarov -> 9x18]

[NSV -> 12.7x107 mm]

Best Regards

Thunderbird84

Please can you put in burning bodies script! Or do an optional config with it in Please please please inlove.gif  P.S is that you on your avatar? coz if it is you look like someone not to mess with wink_o.gif Edit= only just veiwed your profile,and i can see your from france! Hope you havn't been being a naughty boy wink_o.gifwink_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]Please can you put in burning bodies script! Or do an optional config with it in Please please please

Sure, we're trying to find a decent way in order to implement this script without getting disturbed by issues.

Quote[/b] ]P.S is that you on your avatar? coz if it is you look like someone not to mess with,Edit= only just veiwed your profile,and i can see your from france! Hope you havn't been being a naughty boy

Hehe that's me but never trust appearances mate.

It seems that within a months (more or less) I'll have to incorporate a "governmental organisation" ...

wink_o.gif

Best Regards

Thunderbird84

Thunderbird - I'm not sure if the Makarov's round is 9x19mm. It's definitely 9mm, but I think its round is unique (for my Makarov I just put "9mm Makarov").

YES!, Finally got it to work, i now know the problem.

I Should have figured it out, I kept using the orginal Flashpoint shortcut instead of Resistance (which is the GOTY edition) That is what screwed it up.

Thank You for your help

Thanks FW200 & MCD, I fixed it.

Quote[/b] ]YES!, Finally got it to work, i now know the problem.

I Should have figured it out, I kept using the orginal Flashpoint shortcut instead of Resistance (which is the GOTY edition) That is what screwed it up.

Thank You for your help

Glad you got it working! Have fun.

smile_o.gif

Regards

Thunderbird84

been doing real major MP playing in ffur,nice most everything works fine, one big bug is rampaging ded guys that crawl around and kill you Literly a dead player laying on the ground that still able to fight. .. Some crators end up 6 + feet high.

been doing real major MP playing in ffur,nice most everything works fine, one big bug is rampaging ded guys that crawl around and kill you Literly a dead player laying on the ground that still able to fight. .. Some crators end up 6 + feet high.

Great! I wasn't expecting it would work that good online.

smile_o.gif

Btw I know about choppers craters and we expect to fix it in the incoming envisaged patchs.

I'll check that "dead thing still able to fight" out as well... this might be due to the blood effect,though.

In any way, we'll make a special "multi config" that we'll test very carefully with the help of some people who accepted to use their dedicated servers for this purpose.

smile_o.gif

Regards

Thunderbird84

cool online where ? also i didnt know there was a config for coop yet

anyway can you post an ip for the server i would love to battle with this mod on multiplayer make the game even more realistic

cool online where ? also i didnt know there was a config for coop yet

anyway can you post an ip for the server i would love to battle with this mod on multiplayer make the game even more realistic

There's still no "online" config, Bobcatt used FFUR default config,though. (the SP one).

And the server we'll use in order to test our upcoming "multi config" s belongs to —=R.I.P.=—™ (Big thanks to him)

smile_o.gif

Btw, I spent some hours to re-texture Hyk/CBT crew.

ffurcrew9go.jpg

Thanks a lot to STGN for his BDU camo.

smile_o.gif

Best Regards

Thunderbird84

@thunderbird84

You plan implement Llaumax's heads? (In patch)

And have an army of clones? crazy_o.gif If their was more face textures that would be nice, but the same face over and over again? icon_rolleyes.gif

@thunderbird84

You plan implement Llaumax's heads? (In patch)

And have an army of clones?  crazy_o.gif If their was more face textures that would be nice, but the same face over and over again?  icon_rolleyes.gif

He can use "Custom face textures" by OFPL Mod based on Llaumax head.

Currently there are only ~30 faces that might be used with Llauma heads, this means that perhaps we'd incorporate these heads only to US soldiers and not to the rest of soldiers.

Regards

TB84