Sign in to follow this  
Thunderbird

FFUR - Huge Release !!

WOW impressive had a quick go and its amazing with 2005 pack by the way

new textures, new sounds for unning, out of breath and even when your walking about the is the best thing since cake biggrin_o.gif

amazing work defiantely worth the wait

The Desert, 2005 and Asian archive files (.rar) will be added later - the servers are very busy with you guys snatching FFUR from them, so it takes hours for each one. We'll wait for it to cool down smile_o.gif

You can still get the installers as normal.

Also, the Full Installer and 1985 Installer will come later in the week or next week.

The ultra-compressed .7z archives will come after everything else.

Thanks all for the nice comments smile_o.gif

Btw,as reven said,we will update very soon the first post with ".rar" archives for people who prefer grabing'em instead of the installers.

More mirrors are on the way as well ...

(ofp.cz)

(OFPC)

Thanks to both of them.

and we'll publish very soon the Full packs for people who want to get 1 installer.

Recall information :

We included a bunch of detailed readmes and .txt explaining everything about each concerned pack.

We have also included in each folder the "llauma" sky [intended only to people who have Fifth Generation Graphics Card (eg. GeForce 5 Series or Radeon 9 series)] as well.

you will find a small installer incorporated in the FFUR 2005 folder which has as an objective to install the russian flag instead of the soviet one without overwriting it.

[...that means you'll play BIS campaigns and missions not with the old soviet flag but with the new of the Russian Federation]

you will also find another installer included in the FFUR Asian Crisis folder which has as an objective to install the Asian faces instead of BIS ones without overwriting them, this small installer does install also the japanese and chinese flags without overwriting the BIS ones,though.

[...this means you will be able to play the BIS campaigns and missions not with US/soviet flags but with Japanese/chinese ones].

and for people who haven't seen it : Make sure you deleted all previous FFUR stuff from your Operation Flashpoint folders , and even from your comps before installing the new ones.

Have fun wink_o.gif

Best Regards

Thunderbird84

nooooo the 1985 installer doesnt work.. it says it isnt a vaild win32 application???

noooo sad_o.gif

Edit: Redownloaded and it worked biggrin_o.gif

nooooo the 1985 installer doesnt work.. it says it isnt a vaild win32 application???

noooo sad_o.gif

*Downloading it right now to see how it would work once directly grabbed from the ftp*

Otherwise , Download the .rar version :

Here

smile_o.gif

Regards

TB84

I redownloaded and it work tounge2.gif

i cant get the island packs though... link doesnt seem to be working smile_o.gif

I had my first go with FFUR Asia, and I must say that I love it, specially the new scopes are excellent. A complete new playing experience, top job FFUR team, excellent work, BIS missions never felt so different. thumbs-up.gif

Quote[/b] ]i cant get the island packs though... link doesnt seem to be working

Yup , sorry , our website's bandwidth's exceeded, btw I updated the first post with working links.

wink_o.gif

-FFUR Extra Island Pack High reso

-FFUR Extra Island Pack Low reso

mirrors from OFPC

-FFUR Extra Island Pack High reso

-FFUR Extra Island Pack Low reso

Cheers to Raptor! smile_o.gif

Best Regards

TB84

I have no camping folder huh.gif  everything els works just dont got the camping folder, I play it and it just gots the old ones with ur replacements in it. Iv dl the 1985d Pack the desert one. Plz help

Thanks to FFUR Team and special TB. smile_o.gif

ok here the finalupload packs, i edit them in my first post too.

enjoy! thumbs-up.gif

Raptor smile_o.gif

Yay! Great job FFUR!!!! I'll get those Gamespot mirrors up soon!

Well done!

Soldier out.

Thx Raptor dowling at 500kbs now tounge2.gif

Edit: I could sit and listern to the music on the start page for 1985 pack.. i love it [ Hunt for the red october ]

Quote[/b] ]FFUR Desert and Winter packs won't work on 1% of peoples' computers because they will have some missing "intro" messages that we haven't been able to fix.

This error is due to the fact that the island's directories in the CPP aren't recognized by these 1% of peoples' systems, We're sorry, but you'll may enjoy the rest of other FFUR packs without any problem.

I had the problem after installing and was deeply shocked (wait soo long and not able to use that mod mad_o.gif ). But I got a solution. I installed the packs not in the given folders (like "OPF\ffur1985d") but into "OFP\@ffur1985d", as I always try to use a "@" for ustom folders. That was my problem. Renamed the folders to "ffur1985d" and everything works fine.

Jens

Thx Raptor dowling at 500kbs now

np our high speed server, as always wink_o.gifsmile_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]I have no camping folder huh.gif everything els works just dont got the camping folder, I play it and it just gots the old ones with ur replacements in it. Iv dl the 1985d Pack the desert one. Plz help

Sorry but How can I help you if I don't understand your problem... what's a "camping" folder?

Quote[/b] ]But I got a solution. I installed the packs not in the given folders (like "OPF\ffur1985d") but into "OFP\@ffur1985d", as I always try to use a "@" for ustom folders. That was my problem. Renamed the folders to "ffur1985d" and everything works fine

Dude, you're genious , you just brought the solution to fix the damn thing for the 1% of people. now all people can download all packs and enjoy'em as they wish .( don't forget to change the paths of the islands in the cfgworld)

smile_o.gif

Thanks and thanks all for the nice comments , cheers to people who're bringing mirrors.

Best Regards

Thunderbird84

Quote[/b] ]I have no camping folder huh.gif everything els works just dont got the camping folder, I play it and it just gots the old ones with ur replacements in it. Iv dl the 1985d Pack the desert one. Plz help

Sorry but How can I help you if I don't understand your problem... what's a "camping" folder?

I think, he though you made a new campáin. wink_o.gif

but it's a replacement mod. smile_o.gif

btw, np mate, your are very welcome. smile_o.gif

yes campaing, do they have them? also for the extra maps do i put thoes in the main OFP Dat World folder or FFUR OFP Dat Worlds folder?

I tested it out, definatly wait the worth and more! Thanks a mil thunderbird!!! notworthy.gifnotworthy.gifnotworthy.gifnotworthy.gifnotworthy.gif

Just playing through it there and noticed, the Russian Officers have the same model as the regular troops, isnt there not an RHS officer?