Sign in to follow this  
Kasatka

Who want to see....

If it shows the tank only and no injured/killed soldiers then fine, otherwise no.

And this belongs in OT not GD, thus moving smile.gif

Welcome to the offtopic, my friend.

Only one was destroyed, looks like the rest are just stuck in the mud.

The pic of the wrecked one was probably a U.S. conducted weapons test. It looks like a 500 pound Mk-82 (or several) was dropped on it!

Or it could have been a missle too, I suppose.

Tyler

The destroyed tank was destroyed in Iraq, by who I don't know, look one of the tires of the (I don't know how to say) wagon?? explode so they gotta stop then someone take the photo. In my opinion he was destroyed by the Americans by mistake I agree with you looks like a Mk82 guided by laser or GPS that made this mess probally made by a F-16 or a A-10.

ok here is the scoop

the one that was destroyed was ABANDONED after having a catastropic engine failure due to an oil leak, it was then bombed so that it would not fall into enemy hands. standard practice in the heat of battle.. none of the crew were hurt obviousley.

the rest are pics from the trials it went through at aberdeen and other testing areas..

my god it must be fun for some guy to 'hand you the keys' to a multimillion dollar tank and then say,, "ok, now try and get it stuck"

ROFLOL! the ultamate job.

Guest Scooby

I would say that those stuck ups are more likely fuckups of tank crew.

Finally someone ansewer me about what happen with that M1A1 Abrams, thank's Wobble....

I would say that those stuck ups are more likely fuckups of tank crew.

I according to the page I saw on it (am looking for it now) they tried to get it stick, also the only way it could get stuck was if they high centered it..

fs2002fotos-3-fl_album2.jpeg

in this one it is stuck on the embankment.. high centered..

fs2002fotos-3-fl_album3.jpeg

in this one it dug in soo deep trying to climb the bank that it eventually highcentered itself..

fs2002fotos-3-fl_album4.jpeg

this one high centered one the side of the bank..

I bet it could still move but it would probably end up sliding into rather deep water.. that would be bad..  ive been in a similar situation in my truck... its scray.. you know that if you try to go you will either get out, or you will slide further into the water..

its usually best to just wait for someone with a winch..

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I would say that those stuck ups are more likely fuckups of tank crew.

I according to the page I saw on it (am looking for it now) they tried to get it stick, also the only way it could get stuck was if they high centered it..

this one high centered one the side of the bank..

I bet it could still move but it would probably end up sliding into rather deep water.. that would be bad..  ive been in a similar situation in my truck... its scray.. you know that if you try to go you will either get out, or you will slide further into the water..

its usually best to just wait for someone with a winch..<span id='postcolor'>

hey wobble how the hell woud you get something that weighs around 60 tons ( just a estimate ) out of the mud like that? i wouldnt think you could use another tank judging by that one thats at a 60 degree angle or the one thats in deep mud cuzz wouldnt it just get that one stuck in the process? would you use a huge ass helicopter to lift it out? maybe a heavy duty crain?