Sign in to follow this  
zootso

Release....

Well if BIS wants to take on the strategy recommended by the few here who believe that we will still see ArmA out by the end of the year then I hope theyre not surprised at the lack of sales due to poor publicity and a black out on their game.

Its time to stop kidding yourselves here. If ArmA comes out before Christmas it would be in the release lists of all the PC magazine and the PC software stores - it isnt.

The reason why were all here having this discussion is because the game isnt ready -whether BIS want to announce this officially or not does not alter the fact that you'd have to be a complete idiot to believe otherwise.

Marshal burns the glimar of hope of ArA being under my christmas tree lmao

I was surprised OFP Elite was anounced so late for release dates, it usualy takes around 2 - 3 weeks to have a game out in stores from when it goes gold, so theres very little time left.

Ack... I hope this doesn't turn out to be another Independence Lost. Who remembers that? confused_o.gif

Hopefully, their just hammering out details with a publisher and can't comment on anything.

Oh, God. Not that again. I'm surprised the site is still even up. biggrin_o.gif

On topic:

Really, guys, lay of the constant:

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">OMG!!1!!ONE!!! WHEN IS AA GOING TO BE RELESAED!!!??!!!111!!??

All you're accomplishing is raising your post count. whistle.gif

Yeah I hope not,Delayed until after OFP2?! Jeez thats a pretty long way away aint it?

Its funny check the AA website,you usually find 10+ people kicking and screaming "OMG WHENZ IT GUNA BE RELEASED I WANNA PLAY IT??!!!"

sad_o.gif i heard ArmA will come out Summer 2006 wow_o.gif

but i prefer a game which is finished instead of every week update!

take any time u need BIs, we wanna have a great game! xmas_o.gif

sad_o.gif  i heard ArmA will come out Summer 2006  wow_o.gif

I think someone mixed ArmA with "Game 2" smile_o.gif

It stayed 1,5 month to release game and we do not know anything about her.

well i know its is going to happened, everyone starts to making their own little chaos theorys(no not the clancy one! ), and we still dunno what card is holding in BIS hands(good poker face m8)

Just burned my BF2, it was burning real nice, i hated it SOO mutch. now im waiting for armed assault, no new info yet i see. huh.gif

dammit I tried not checking here everyday, but well here I am again, damn you BIS for making the third best game ever.

Awaits news...

C'mon lets make this thread 100 pages long, lets let BIS know how much we want their game.

You know what I've noticed? Most of the

Quote[/b] ]OMG!!1!!ONE!!! WHEN IS AA GOING TO BE RELESAED!!!??!!!111!!??

posts are made by people older than me. That is a scary thought. crazy_o.gif

However, from now on, I really don't feel like coming to this part of the forum until the release because of all the

Quote[/b] ]OMG!!1!!ONE!!! WHEN IS AA GOING TO BE RELESAED!!!??!!!111!!??

posts.

Hehehe yes,its amusing how they belive that kicking and screaming like babies will actualyl make the game come out faster,besides,if its rushed then there are sure to be missing thingsmajor bugs they didn't get to check for and probably missing content.

its too bad they miss out on the X-mas sales. Who can afford a new game just after x-mas? Not me

trick is wait till after x-mas for the sales rofl.gif

People as has been said before BIS is not just a game company. They have other projects and contracts that need to meet, I have yet to see one to us saying they owe us a game. I mean anyone really noticed VBS2 being anounced?(sorry i know wrong forum). Just wait, x-mas Im sure was stated as a HOPEFUL release date, shit happens. Details will be released im sure when the time is right.

its too bad they miss out on the X-mas sales. Who can afford a new game just after x-mas? Not me

I am not an infidel therefore i dont believe in X-mas so no problem for me nener.gif .

Jokes aside though , i dont think its like after X-mas you all go penniless and live of scraps from the streets , i mean come on for ArmA i am sure we've all got the money wink_o.gif .

trick is wait till after x-mas for the sales  rofl.gif

People as has  been said before BIS is not just a game company. They have other projects and contracts that need to meet, I have yet to see one to us saying they owe us a game. I mean anyone really noticed VBS2 being anounced?(sorry i know wrong forum). Just wait, x-mas Im sure was stated as a HOPEFUL release date, shit happens. Details will be released im sure when the time is right.

hopefully someone will be able bring us some shots smile_o.gif ...

"Bohemia Interactive (BI) is pleased to announce that Virtual Battlespace 2 (VBS2) will be demonstrated at I/ITSEC, to be held at the Florida Convention Center in Orlando, from November 28 - December 1, 2005. BI will be located at booth #1028 in Hall B, co-located with the hardware technology developer Cyberdome. "

i know offtopic smile_o.gif but if VBS2 is so close to be "done" and will be demonstrated ... then why ArmAs can't be ? smile_o.gif

VBS, VBS2 = BIA + third party artists

AA, AA2 = BIS

I think the biggest thing is that alot of the pc users are just feeling down right ignored compared to the Xbox people. You see suma and placebo posting quite a few times in that section but with little here. Other than a few screen shots most of the information we have is either from looking at elite or from unoffical sources. I feel that they anouced this game far far to early what was the point? What is the point of this forum there is next to nothing to discuss bar a few screen shots which have been disscussed to death, hell we cant even suggest anything because the game supposedly is so far in development. what are meant to do declare our un dieing love for bis? Was it to show a publisher a potential market of people willing to buy it? The only thing that seems to be happening is that people are getting anoyed and others are building up to high expectations due to the lack of info. Sorry guys but i cant help feeling you stuffed up in a big way.

I agree, there is no point to this board any more. We have discussed ArmA to death on what little infomation we have, im suprised this topic as gone on for so long. But as you can see just by a breif scroll over the board theres numerous locked topics and bland polls and discussions. Hell we even had a dancing banana thread things are getting so desperate. confused_o.gif If it was up too me id put a lot of people out there misseary and lock this board intill more infomation is released, just to stop all the 'OMG BIZ IM A MARKETING EXPERT AND YOU MUST LISTEN TO ME COZ I CAN MAKE YOU LOOOAADS OF MONEY, JUST RELEASE SCREENS AND INFO!!111'