Sign in to follow this  
arremba_san_zorzo

PedagneMOD Total Pack Release!

Excellent work everybody  biggrin_o.gif

I love this mod.!

And I also visted Pedagne islands more than once

because I'm italian, from Brindisi     tounge2.gif

@mark82101

I've no probs with the g8 vehicles, but take in mind the the file included in the total pack it's only a config file. Check my previous post to get the link for the needed file.

PS

Nice to see another son of Rome here.  smile_o.gif

Klavan

smile_o.gif Ciao Klavan!

The site where I can download the g8 vehicles is this?

http://ofp.info/G8/ whistle.gif

Hi klavan,

I have all the needed addons (G8 and prph).  It's strange, I'm the only one without any mags.  The rest of my team has everything.  Even when I go and try to pick up another sc70, still no ammo.  I have Jam3.  Going to go look at my addons folder again.

GD Mast

@GD Mast

We're going off-topic here.

Questions about Operation Weasel and Dirty Trick belongs to the appropriate threads. Check the User Missions section of this forum: I've dig-up the mission topic and posted my answer there.

Klavan.

Excellent work everybody  biggrin_o.gif

I love this mod.!

And I also visted Pedagne islands more than once

because I'm italian, from Brindisi     tounge2.gif

OOOooh, some of operation flashpoint that know exactly the PedagneIsland places (only Tenuta della Caffarella is in Rome)!

Statti bbueno cumpŕ (translation: "Bie, mate")

@All

I have just update the PedagneMOD web page with the needed addons links and the right readme files.

Ciao

Arremba San Zorzo

Che bella gosa. na iunnŕ de sole!!! biggrin_o.gifwhistle.gif

W l'italia!

Excuse me, but I have any problems with tanks, choppers, and Planes of last PedagneModPack. When I select it and I try to use it in game...will show this words:

no entry model special

huh.gif why?

Che bella gosa. na iunnŕ de sole!!! biggrin_o.gif  whistle.gif

W l'italia!

Excuse me, but I have any problems with tanks, choppers, and Planes of last PedagneModPack. When I select it and I try to use it in game...will show this words:

no entry model special

huh.gif  why?

Many choppers (almost all), tanks and vehicles, can transport some weapons. So you must download and install ALL weapons (also PM12 and PM12scoped).

Moreover, you must download and install ASZ_SoldatiNA, 'cause in this addons, there are the default crew of the vehicles (needed the original crew - see the readme file in the single file that you can find also in ADDONS section of PedagneMOD web site).

Finally, short italian lesson:

Che bella cosa, 'na iurnata 'e sole (it's not Italian but Neapolitan dialets)

Ciao

Arremba

I've installed PedagneMODTotalPack1005, ASZ_NeededAddons_1, Needed_G8MOD_Vehicles...and I have this problem too. confused_o.gif

ASZ_SoldatiNA is in my installation...then the problem is this:

Quote[/b] ](needed the original crew - see the readme file in the single file that you can find also in ADDONS section of PedagneMOD web site)

now I try...and thanks Arremba wink_o.gif

p.s.-Non conosco il napoletano! Sono Sardo!!! rofl.gif

I've tryed...

The problems is these: help.gif

1)In menů...after OFP loading

No entry 'config.bin/CfgWeapons.prph_beretta'

2)In editor...when I try to use any vehicles of Pedagne Mod. (PedagneMod Soldiers and G8 Vehicles run....)

No entry '.modelSpecial'.

Yesterday I talk with my friend/addonmaker At St Walker about this...and he show me if "No entry '.modelSpecial'." is the monster of the addonmaker! biggrin_o.gif

is true?

I've tryed...

The problems is these: help.gif

1)In menů...after OFP loading

No entry 'config.bin/CfgWeapons.prph_beretta'

2)In editor...when I try to use any vehicles of Pedagne Mod. (PedagneMod Soldiers and G8 Vehicles run....)

No entry '.modelSpecial'.

Yesterday I talk with my friend/addonmaker At St Walker about this...and he show me if "No entry '.modelSpecial'." is the monster of the addonmaker! biggrin_o.gif

is true?

Ok paisŕ,

the only reason may be that you have the old ASZ_Neededaddons. Download the last ASZ_Needed... 'cause there are no other reason.

The PedagneMODtotalPack, was tested as beta version.

"NO entry model special" is the monster of the addonmaker, but with all the right addons we can Kill the monster.

Ciao

Arremba SAn Zorzo

PreparationH has eliminated some bugs, from his prph_ammomags.

I have upgraded too the ASZ_NeededAddons

I suggest to re-download it 'cause you can eliminate error messages about this addon, at OFP start.

Ciao

Arremba San Zorzo

Can you supply a list of all the weapon and ammo class names used in this pack please? Please! I want to use the Gill Spike with other units also smile_o.gif

Cheers!

Can you supply a list of all the weapon and ammo class names used in this pack please? Please! I want to use the Gill Spike with other units also smile_o.gif

Cheers!

If you unpbo the ASZ_ammo.pbo, you can find all weapons list in the config file.

Arremba

I was trying to load your mission

Dirty Tricks and

This with Weasel but the links on the pedagne site are

death ??

Where i get the mission from ??

Darkhans

The links on the Pedagne website redirects the user to the OFPEC where my missions were uploaded and made available. Unlucky, with the OFPEC still down the links are dead.

Klavan

@Klavan

Are you agree, if i create a mirror of Dirty Trick, directely from PedagneMOD site?

Arremba

No need to ask! wink_o.gifsmile_o.gif

Klavan

I hate to bump an old thread, but does anyone have this or a working link,please?

Thanks for the help, but I cant access gamepark.cz for whatever reason because I guess there host doesn't allow people from the US on.

I emailed the mod creator, but I have yet to here from him, I was hoping if there was a rapidshare link or something.

Also I noticed the the pedagnemod site has changed hosts, so this doesn't look good for me,lol.

That's strange,

I'm from Canada and I can get on no problem.

Can you access ofp.info?

Either his ISP or local firewall must be blocking him. He's made this claim in several threads, but connectionin US is fine.