Sign in to follow this  
ExtracTioN

Blackwater & CIA close protection

Jahve I'm curious. Are you from Norway? Maybe youalready did your military service? I was in the Cavalry biggrin_o.gif

Extraction, Idont like the "bling" soldier. Bling does not belong on any type of soldier, really... Just my opinion. Anyway I'm looking forward to get a hold of these. Maybe you could get somebody to help you with a couple of missions to go with the release?

but they're not soldiers in effect... they are private security - i have a friend who's doing private security in iraq actually - extraction, I'll speak to him next time he's on msn

What bling? I dont wear bling! Do you mean gucci?

I am now bussy with reallife but the pack still progressing thanks to the help wink_o.gif

its 2oooo late but thank u 4 reply smile_o.gif

and i understand ur so busy but let me ask another one question plz its so stupid though...

can i see tha pack witin tha end of this year??

Well now i have help I hope it will be ready ASAP I had this whole week no time to work on the units if i was still alone dunno when it will was finished.

But there is nothing to fear now cause now I got help so I expect to finish the pack as quickly as i can wink_o.gif

any thoughts on adding a british contingent? I have a friend over in iraq doing CP and he's offered to send me thousands of photo's of his gear, weapons, vehicle etc.

he has sent me a rather funky picture of his weapon, a modified AK stubby with top rail and aimpoint sight, folding stock and dual mags - great stuff smile_o.gif

Hmm, where is the gas tube on that hideous gun?

And.. didn't the Aks-74U needed a special muzzlehider to make the gas expand more so the gas could push the whole system back?

If so, wouldn't that mean this gun wouldn't work properly?

not quite sure mate... whether they believe the picture to be fake or they've been to the dentist recently.

I have a video of this weapon in action as well, for anyone who is interested in the authenticity/or the workings of it.

Just to add, this isnt his primary weapon, he's using the M21 assault rifle currently, this is a weapon he bought off a market in Iraq, and has been toying with since - Noisy as hell

he's using the M21 assault rifle currently

M14 mate. M21's semi-auto only so isn't an assault rifle.

That modded AK's an ugly fecker.

no mate... M21 - the slav weapon that looks like an AK but houses 5.56 rounds wink_o.gif

http://www.assegaitrading.co.za/zastava....6mm.htm

Extraction - I wont be able to get the photo's just yet, but I'll speak to him when he gets back online. I'll upload the video for people to watch (be advised it's pre modding)

[edit]

it's in ASF format and has no sound - it's pre modification but very impressive - going to ask my friend permission as he's the one firing it and he may want his identity protected sad_o.gif

no mate... M21 - the slav weapon that looks like an AK but houses 5.56 rounds  wink_o.gif

http://www.assegaitrading.co.za/zastava....6mm.htm

lol, bloody hate military designations. At least you didn't say he has an M1/M1A1 or somet, that could have been anything. biggrin_o.gif

hehehe... when he was telling me about it, i also assumed he meant the M21 sniper rifle.... but for once you were wrong about something biggrin_o.gif

extraction - spoke to him, and he'll try and whip something up - obviously being in Iraq has its problems with uploading pictures (plus adding alot of black boxes on pictures tounge2.gif )