Sign in to follow this  
ExtracTioN

Blackwater & CIA close protection

Hi there still work on imporving them any help helping me on this huge project would be welcome wink_o.gif

18pc.jpg

73kb

29zr1.jpg

64kb

38kf.jpg

67kb

44kl.jpg

73kb

53wt.jpg

60kb

I got limited time 2 kids, work and fammily so it takes too long to finnish the pack PM me if you want to help wink_o.gif

If I get help from 2 or 3 guys who got knowledge of soldiers offcourse the resolution Lods still need to be made some parts on soldiers are added later they need to be redefined and config.

I can do all this by myself too but have not the time for it I can only work a hour a day on them wink_o.gif

So some help would speed up the project.

And it is not only those 5 units I got a dozen of them here is a list:

-SF units many variants

-USAF units also PJ's

-CIA in 511 tactical gear

-Blackwater operators

In total I think near 50 models whistle.gif

nice head models, are those lauma's?

Yes those heads are Llauma's head I only made some more face textures not really made them from scratch but edited them from other games wink_o.gif

edit:The unit with the beard on first post 4th picture beard model is made later on that model wink_o.gif

realy gr8 work ther m8

tobad i cant make lods or fix selections on soldiers so cant help you ther

(if you need help on ading textures or making gear then call me)

What do you need to know? Im with the US Army- can supply technical info.

-Breaker Out

Well- I would go w/ a camelbak and buttpack configuration on these fellas, they like to travel light, fast, and well-prepared. An ALICE pack will carry everything you need, however, it is bulky and can get quite heavy.

-Breaker Out

ExtracTioN the work you present looks excellent as usual smile_o.gif

Cant wait to get my hands on these units, I got a mission in mind for exactly these units already wink_o.gif

Yep they look sweet , Llauma's new head model really tops them off so to speak .:)

2 points though .....

1) Plaid was outlawed in the late 80's , only Canadians and lumberjacks can legally wear it nowadays .

2) the beard on the beard guy looks really false , i know its w.i.p ..use a "beard like" texture and it will look loads better .

last set of pics with cap dude look best yet , would like to see that utility holster in 3D tho .

good job so far . smile_o.gif

They look very good, and I think the plaid fits in well myself. The weirdest thing I see is the beard on that one fellow, looks sort of...strange.  biggrin_o.gif

Very nice units though, much needed and eagerly awaited.  wink_o.gif

Just HAVE to comment this: The CIA does not employ soldiers or mercenaries. If they have someone to protect, it would be assigned to the US Army, or contracted to such companies as Blackwater USA, Erinys International or ArmorGroup International.

Youd be better off titling your pack "Private Security Pack"

smile_o.gif

These aren't soldiers, they're field agents (At least, that's what they seem to be). And good looking ones at that. thumbs-up.gif

Another thing the CIA does not have. Agents. Proper term is Operations Officer. Besides, they still dont walk around protecting VIPs. They have armed forces and private security companies for that. They dont need own people for it. Those who are CIA in i.e. Iraq, are less visible than that musquito 30 feet away.

If you do have armed CIA officers, they wont stand out from any other special forces and would most likely mingle with the soldiers to appear as one.

Just HAVE to comment this: The CIA does not employ soldiers or mercenaries.

LOL...I think thas the funniest thing I've read in awhile....how bout pickin up a history book there bud icon_rolleyes.gif

I can do all this by myself too but have not the time for it I can only work a hour a day on them wink_o.gif

So some help would speed up the project.

I know the feeling. Let's hope someone available steps up. Looking superb.  thumbs-up.gif

The term is Case Officer, not Operations Officer. They fall under the Directorate of Operations.

I also suggest you familiarize yourself with the history of the CIA, and a small branch of the entity known as the Special Activities Division, who I'm sure these people are meant to portray.