Sign in to follow this  
crave22

Conspiracy, maybe?

Besides, if they don't, we always have the community.  wink_o.gif

We do have the comunity but im very positive that they will make it look very good.

BIS have been evolving since OPF 1.0 came out, most of us just havent seen alot from them unfortunetly but it will come wink_o.gif ...

You know, I do remember Seventh telling me that BIS was finding a way to make VBS1 available to others without paying such a heavy price. I imagine ArmA is it.

If you dont have VBS1, you'll want ArmA.

You know, I do remember Seventh telling me that BIS was finding a way to make VBS1 available to others without paying such a heavy price.  I imagine ArmA is it.

If you dont have VBS1, you'll want ArmA.

Ah, everyone will want ArmA biggrin_o.gif . I believe the VBS core should be upgraded to the new engine and the current packs will be compatible, they already look great, moving to the improved engine should be enough so everyone will take advantage of the improvements, im just speculating here ofcourse smile_o.gif .

I had no interest in VBS but I definatelly want ArmA. Just playing with all the addons in the updated engine will be great. Not to mention the new cool dynamic missions.

What I mean is that I still want a game not a "training tool". I'm assuming ArmA still targets gamers first and forthmost smile_o.gif.

marcus