Sign in to follow this  
Krusty

Can something have nothing to do with the topic

OFFTOPIC

(about wars, military conflicts and everything what pertinent to Army)

In theory that is. But I think military conflicts are a boring topic so I rather talk about something else.

what part doesnt make sense?confused.gif? is it the poll that seems to have no relevance to anything. Or the fact it was closed for that very reason??

OFFTOPIC

(about wars, military conflicts and everything what pertinent to Army)

thats pretty lame... you would think in an OFF TOPIC you could talk about something aside from the usual army and militray crap that gets beaten to death in every other section confused.gif

theres no problem with that as far as i see on the boards its topics that are just an excuse for spam and are going to be going nowhere at all.

Il still say the best offtopic i ever read was your squirrel one wobble not related at all but was worth reading and following up.=]]]

I miss my squirrel, he would have been a real terror by now..

I'm pretty sure I've already explained this more than once......

Hmm in fact I did on Wednesday right there

For those with short attention spans here's what I said again.....

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">General is for topics solely related to the computer game Operation Flashpoint, Off Topic is for topics not relating to the computer game Operation Flashpoint, that doesn't mean that pointless topics/polls can be posted in off topic simply because they are not related to the computer game Operation Flashpoint, hope that helps smile.gif<span id='postcolor'>

This thread will now be closed smile.gif