Sign in to follow this  
df2dpxs

Request rights

Hi guys,

I'm modding an Addon (really ?) and I need authorizations from the authors for Using some texturs and models :

Texture and models from

HKpack 1 and 2

BMI Blackops

Lsr_Specops

How can I contact these guys to ask them ?

Thx,

df2'

look up their contact (email etc.) in the readme files or look in the forums around here. you'll find the persons smile_o.gif

PM(Privat Message) or E-mail would be the most obious means of contact.

You could also reply in the addon's topics but that not usualy how its done.

HKpack 1 and 2 authors are a bit hard to come by I belive don't think they have been around for a long time. so you could give full credit in the readme of your addon, if you can't contact them by e-mail or PM.

STGN

To STGN yeah it was the problem for HK pack so I give full credits

For the others I attempt to join by PM thx

To pops-pl : It will be French EPIGN with civilian clothes and combat gear : Flak vest, Communicator, Kneepads... EPIGN is paratroops Intervention Squadron of our Gendarmerie Nationale. They are often responsible in protection of diplomatic french representation in many "Hot" Country (Ambassade, Consulat...) For example they was send in Haiti recently for "Pauline" opération before US marines and french troops come to restore peace.

Quote[/b] ]I'm modding an Addon (really ?) and I need authorizations from the authors for Using some texturs and models :

Texture and models from

HKpack 1 and 2

BMI Blackops

Lsr_Specops

How can I contact these guys to ask them ?

If you had searched the forum you would have noticed that i'm pretty "active" in the moment wink_o.gif

However, you want my authorization for the HKpacks? GRANTED!

Feel free to do what ever you want with it - just inform me afterwards so i can test it aswell biggrin_o.gif

(maybe even beta-test it..)