red oct

Music Recommendations

Nice live performance. Be aware of loud intro:

Grizzly Bear will release B-side tracks for their latest album Shields. Already one new track released:

mrcash if you don't know this, you're a n0ob ^^

Hate to say & offtopic to a point, but I watched D&B form in UK clubs since 1991 :)

Hate to say & offtopic to a point, but I watched D&B form in UK clubs since 1991 :)

I remember seeing Oakenfold in a little place called Cream :)

With regard to Arma & Music, I think the vid for The Nexus blends the 2 well

SxOybZcRXhI

Los Jaivas.

Sol y Lluvia

Those three are from a singer named Victor Jara

Here a rendition to Napolitan music (since they were exiled to Italia in the 73's with the dictatorship), the original one is known as "tarantella di Masaniello"

Edited by NacroxNicke

I wholeheartedly recommend this amazing concert.

The Three Pickers (Earl Scruggs, Ricky Skaggs and Doc Watson)

Best music you will ever hear (IMHO of course ;))

Edited by Kernriver

last time in found on Youtube Device-Device, it is band with vocals and guitar from (sadly) not existing now Disturbed,

so last time i listen to Device (cause i always liked Disturbed)

I recently started to listen to this radio station: I think its called stone rock. Really like it, but I don't now if I want it ingame.

lastfm > Kylesa radio

Listening Talk Talk's last record Laughing Stock:

New cool acoustic guitar track from Kurt Vile:

Not sure if anyone has seen the 2013 film "Breath In":

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1999987/

A superb "moment" in that film uses this music (sit back and chill):

This so beautiful. Guess I have to take a look at the film. Do you know who wrote this?

Never mind I figured it out.

here's the live performance. It's really beautiful

Thanks for posting that song cash.

Edited by nettrucker

Promoting shamelessly the soundtrack of my campaign Hammer of Thor. The campaign features a custom soundtrack of 16 songs.

Every mission has it's own title track. Here's a short video I made of the opening track.

Hope you like it. We currently updating our website. The soundtrack will be available for free download soon.

cheers

Promoting shamelessly the soundtrack of my campaign Hammer of Thor. The campaign features a custom soundtrack of 16 songs.

Every mission has it's own title track. Here's a short video I made of the opening track.

Hope you like it. We currently updating our website. The soundtrack will be available for free download soon.

cheers

I liked it. Music/sound is for me very important part of mission design. And making own music for own missions... Just wow. Composers are just as precious as rare. :)

Hi Rydygier

Thanks mate, very much appreciated. I must correct you though all songs have been composed by my best friend. I just played some drums on some songs. Unfortunately we were running out of time during the last recording session we did. In any case I love the soundtrack very much. If you like music check out Alchemy Divines website (see my signature) there you can listen to what we're normally up to . . . just in case you haven't checked it so far.

Cheers and thanks :)