red oct

Music Recommendations

Hmm I'm not into this symphonic Metal, but that Sabaton song has something to it. Strangely it reminds me of Queen mixed with Riverside ;)

And let Riverside be my fav progressive band:

Give the song time, take your favorite drink with you on the couch and close your eyes if you can.

Thanks for posting that, enjoyed it! Fun to jam along to on bass. I take it your know about Porcupine Tree?

Following on from earlier when I mentioned that I like Sabaton, I happen to be listening to them right now. Honestly, my favourite song would be this one:

nV-Gi8aKoBw

Oh, and one more thing. Do not, for God's sake, read the comments on Sabaton songs. Some of the comment sections are seriously just nationalists/neonazis spewing retarded shit.

Edited by OnlyRazor

More Daniel Rossen (this time his other band - Department of Eagles)

Edited by SaOk

It's not specifically music in the typical sense of an artist and a band... But if you want something nice and relaxing I'd suggest the Guild Wars 2 OST.

I have some recommendations:

One for post rock people:

Another for metal-ambiental people: (this one is very basic musically speaking but they create a very good atmosphere with the distorted guitars)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z9qVmfwstQc

Another works from metal-ambiental:

And this is just ambiental: (this album is pretty good, some songs are dark like this one, and others one are very atmospheric, it's called "Prezens")

PD: Guild Wars 2 with Jeremy Soule!, the same compositor from the famous soundtrack of Morrowind and Skyrim =P

Edited by NacroxNicke

I thought I'd give it a shot, some recommendations from my home country:

One of my favourites in the psychedelic-prog band category: Kingston Wall

nM4y_QLnXsk

And a classic one, the band Royals covering a famous Cream song: Badge - live in Tavastia

GOaA7a4R5F4

Just give this guy a quick listen, you won't regret it -

rxRs5kvsqro

Pitchfork broadcast live their festival trought youtube. First performer is currently playing and the event will continue tommorrow and on sunday:

Quite unknown bands for me, but could be interesting way to spot some new bands to listen.

Edit: Sound quality is excelent. Havent heard as good broadcast quality maybe never.

Edited by SaOk

and

Artist: Fink (In these case Fink + Royal Concertgebouw Orchestra)

Check him out if you're into any of the following; acoustic guitar, classical, 'feelgood' or music to relax to.

Enjoy :)

Found nice new psychedelic rock band that released new partly "The Black Key"-style track yesterday:

Edited by SaOk

My band's just put our first album up for download, have a listen. Has elements of Foos, Maiden, etc. Strangely enough makes a good soundtrack to play BF3 to.

New Grizzly Bear song again! :)