Sign in to follow this  
[lol]clan killer bee

Weird outro ?

Hi all  !

I need some help with this little problem  !

I make missions for a while, but this got me stucked in a problem that is doing my head in ! banghead.gif

I'm making a mission on bas tonal and ussing he bas west and resistance goverment soldiers !

Normally I make a tigger that says

Quote[/b] ]west not present /this exec "outroloose.sqs"
so when there are no west ( players ) the outro got launched.

Ofcourse this all works till you shoot someone of the enemy and get in his vehicle ( like the uaz jeep or the AA 2 sit gun ).

Only when your the only one in the game than get in the vehicle the outro got triggerd , this doesn't happen if

1: There is someone else in the field ( also a west player )

2: If you get in a empty vehicle from the goverment !

P.s I haven't tried it yet with 2 west in each in a different taken vehicle, almost sure it will have the same effect though .

Now I can lock the vehicles that might solve the case, but rather be able to use it when taken over !

I also have changed the trigger

Quote[/b] ]west not present
to
Quote[/b] ]none/ in the init field this " ! alive pl1 && ! alive pl2 && ! alive pl3 && ! alive pl4 && ! alive pl5 && ! alive pl6 && ! alive pl7 && ! alive pl8 && ! alive pl9 && ! alive pl10 && ! alive pl11 && ! alive pl12 && ! alive pl13 && ! alive pl14 && ! alive pl15 && ! alive pl16 && ! alive pl17 && ! alive pl18 && ! alive pl19 && ! alive pl20 && ! alive pl21 && ! alive pl22 && ! alive pl23 && ! alive pl24 && ! alive pl25

but it didn't help is there someone who can help me or I'm a bound to use the vehicle lock ?  help.gif

Thanks for the help  !

Well a friend of mine helped me and came up with this .

Quote[/b] ]Size: 0x0

Activation: None

Type: None

Condition: ("alive _x" count [pl1,pl2,pl3,pl4,pl5,pl6,......]) == 0

On Activation: [] exec "outroloose.sqs"

Sofar on my own server it seems to work  !

Now see if on hte clans server it will work  ! rofl.gif  pistols.gif  whistle.gif