BAS Chinooks (MH47E) v1.20

BAS Blackhawks(MH60/SOAR) v1.00

BAS Air Weapons v1.00

BAS Delta-Ranger v1.55

BAS Pavehawks v1.10

Other Required AddOns:

General Barron's Editor Upgrade v1.02

BIS Camel (Only *.PBO File)

yay.gif Your the man Zuku yay.gif I did not know about that www.ofpmdb.net. I grabbed a lot of other stuff off of that site as well. Many thanks again! biggrin_o.gif

There's some vintage 80's metal in there (DAD). Great stuff so far!

Can anyone put some new links for this as all links for addons are dead sad_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]Can anyone put some new links for this as all links for addons are dead

There is another thread in this area for missing addons, you should post there so you won't get a gig from the moderator.

The Missing Addon Thread

{OFP.Info should have the editor and Bis Camel}

Hi there,

I played this campaign until the first Nightstalker mission now and I am so far very satisfied with the campaign's mixture of real-life and literature/movie reference.

Although the missions do largely not require the player to do a lot of navigating in unknown terrain, I found it annoying that the compass doesn't work (wrist watch is there, though...). Is that a bug that comes with BAS addons?

Keep up the good work, nominesine, I am looking forward to play Cry Havoc, the storytelling in itself will surely be reason enough to play it!

Best regards,

tourist

If you like this campaign then you'll love Revolt 1998 by KingNothing - perhaps the greatest of the Tonali based campaigns, sorry NoMinesSine - just my opinion.

Also of consideration is Aurora Tonal - though this is not without the odd bug. The sleeping soldiers at the start of the 'our property' mission springs to mind!

I too encountered the compass not showing in Blue Skies, never did find out why this happened?

Away from Tonali I'd also recommend Operation Spearbounce for a well made and challenging campaign.

Hula