MP5SD5 flaslight and dual mags

MP5SD6

MP5SD6 Aimpoint

MP5SD6 flaslight, laser pointer, dual mags and Eotech

scr3.th.jpgscr2.th.jpg

scr1.th.jpgscr4.th.jpg

Mirror (fixed version) 7 days :

HK MP5 O.9

Please read "README" before judging me ...

Thank you , will try it immediately for maybe... some replacements in FFUR packs

keep up the awesome work

wink_o.gif

Best Regards

TB84

A good pack  smile_o.gif

Just a few bugs though

1. At first, the weapons look either textureless or invisible when in 3rd person view, but this is fixed after about 5 seconds.

Picture

2. Some of the names of the weapons do not fit into the name space in the gear menu. HK MP5A5 Folding Stock is one of them, i'll find out the rest. Most of the time it is just the 'HK' part that is cut off, but for ones like 'HK MP5A5 with flaslight + aimpoint' its just way too long.

3. On all the MP5A5s, the burst function is called 'MP5SD burst', when its not actually silenced.

Sounds interesting, downloading now... smile_o.gif

BTW. What units are those on the pics? (Nevermind if my question is answered in the readme... forgive me, I've been away for a while and I'm still downloading...). wink_o.gif

Really good work!!! The models and textures are awesome!!! yay.gif

Architect:

Haven't you read the thread about flashlights?

The only way to get a flashlight working is to give the UNIT not the Weapon the function to turn on/off light.

Why?

Because it's simply not possible to have lights on weapons...I think smile_o.gifwink_o.gif

All MP5's are configured with a 3-round-burst triggergroup but all of them fire only 2-round burst.

Afaik the cocking hammer doesn't move while firing.

Architect:

Haven't you read the thread about flashlights?

The only way to get a flashlight working is to give the UNIT not the Weapon the function to turn on/off light.

Why?

Because it's simply not possible to have lights on weapons...I think smile_o.gifwink_o.gif

If you've fired a weapon during night time, you'll see the weapon muzzle flash lights up pretty good. This combined with a light-beam modelled on the weapon should make it possible but hard.

Then you could try and add an action to swap weapon models realtime. Maybe using FWatch. Atleast that's my thoughts wink_o.gif

Back to the original topic - the MP5s look great!

All MP5's are configured with a 3-round-burst triggergroup but all of them fire only 2-round burst.

MP5/10s only have a 2 round burst.

MP5/10s only have a 2 round burst.

Configured in A4 or A5 version the MP5/10 features a 3-round-burst triggergroup. They can be equipped with a optional 2-round-burst triggergroup. But the ingame version has got a 3 round burst like all other MP5 versions in this pack.

Great work thumbs-up.gif

Not wanting to sound like a broken record, but how about JAM compatibility for the 9mm variants? All needed mag types are there, including 15 and 30 round secondary slot mags for the MP5K/A4.

Cheers,

CH

mp5 fires from a closed bolt

Ok , i will fix this

@ King Homer - TXH for report, i will fix this too

@ cornhelium - 9mm versions are JAM compatibility, only MP5KA4 don't use secondary slot Jam magazines (will be fixed)

On the model of the MP5/10 magazine, the top half of the magazine is empty....Now, I'm not a big gun expert, but dont magazines feed from the top, not from the bottom, meaning that the bottom half should be empty not the top?!?! crazy_o.gif

On the model of the MP5/10 magazine, the top half of the magazine is empty....Now, I'm not a big gun expert, but dont magazines feed from the top, not from the bottom, meaning that the bottom half should be empty not the top?!?!     crazy_o.gif

Will be fixed too wink_o.gif

Good pack. Very good sounds.

The MP5 is fired from a closed breech, like previously stated here. That prettymuch means that the bolt won't fly back until the weapon is empty. Its similar to the G3 mechanism, although the bolt goes back and forth on every shot (and to reload it, you have to put the bolt back manually).

Keep up the good work biggrin_o.gif

Fudge