Sign in to follow this  
Hilandor

Graphic images.......

Does any one object to msn conversations being posted in the forums?

Some of them are quite funny but may offend certain people as the they take the piss out of them...

I dont object as long as doesnt involve taking the piss out of me sad.gifwink.gifbiggrin.gif

Do you have to.

Post soon because I am tired and in need of my nice warm bed smile.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (madmike @ Jan. 19 2002,22:32)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Do you have to.

Post soon because I am tired and in need of my nice warm bed smile.gif<span id='postcolor'>

I am afraid so I just got another 60 pages to edit and that should have removed all the really offensive stuff about the mods biggrin.gif

not one in WW2.. no..

though some middleastern contries are pretty notorious for their prisnoer treatment..

as for "you still want to join the army" examples of atrocities in WW2 is a poor reason not to.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (ChickenHawk @ Jan. 20 2002,03:23)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I want everyone to go to this link and read everything on this page. Read 'everything' I dont want you to miss the interesting parts..

http://members.iinet.net.au/~gduncan/massacres.html

Still want to join the Army?<span id='postcolor'>

Maybe you should post something about the vietnam war.I was watching the special today on cnn about black hawk down,anyways do you knnow what they did to those delta force bodies ? They put a rifle in his butt,made me sick that someone would do that.They probably did alot more too.

Yup and if noone joined the military like chicken (good name) suggested nobody would be able to deal with people like that.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Wobble @ Jan. 20 2002,04:17)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Yup and if noone joined the military like chicken (good name) suggested nobody would be able to deal with people like that.<span id='postcolor'>

True.

Can someone tell me which ultimately lame moderator made this thread into a "sticky". Cause it keeps on sticking to the top of this forum as some piece of nasty chewing gum to the soles of my shoes. mad.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Thehamster @ Jan. 19 2002,23:45)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Does any one object to msn conversations being posted in the forums?

Some of them are quite funny but may offend certain people as the they take the piss out of them...<span id='postcolor'>

Better not be taking the piss out of me

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Fenna @ Jan. 20 2002,10:51)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Does any one object to msn conversations being posted in the forums?

Some of them are quite funny but may offend certain people as the they take the piss out of them...<span id='postcolor'>

Better not be taking the piss out of me<span id='postcolor'>

umm of course it isn’t taking the piss out of you we had a separate conversation for that to keep the main clean of profanities biggrin.gif