Sign in to follow this  
Hilandor

Graphic images.......

You know the bmp picture was not too bad,Heck i seen worst on 9/11 with people jumping outta the towers,or hanging out the window,or a guy and woman holding hands and jumping out together,or a last message from a love one in the tower.I was never upset about something i seen on tv ,until that day.

What would you do if you was stuck on the 100th floor ? I have no idea.

It does. China and India have more people but their lights are dimmer than Europe and N.America.

The pic is relaxing in a way....cool

Tyler

Look at the middle-east,look how bright israel is.

Is this a "post-random-pics" topic now?

Just thought I'd ask before posting a very funny picture...

Or is that too much off topic? wink.gif

Foxer if you're going to post a pic please make it no larger than 100kb, thanx smile.gif

And then if we were to say, "oh go on then 110kb is ok" someone would say "well how about 120kb, it's only 10kb more" etc. etc. etc.

Personally I think 100kb is plenty, most pics I post tend to be around the 50kb mark which still leaves a nice image quality. If someone wants to post a big image then they can either post the url only or make a smaller thumbnail version which when clicked points to the larger image, it's not difficult smile.gif

Can i post the your a homo series?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Thehamster @ Jan. 19 2002,01:14)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">It is if you hate paint.<span id='postcolor'>

MS Paint? Oh no you don't want to be using that, it's a terrible paint package, you want something like Paint Shop Pro or Photoshop smile.gif

I know paint is terrible, but I'm loath to part with money for an art program. It means less for more important things such as alcohol,cigars,sweets,train tickets and wonderful food smile.gif

Why is this topic at the top of the forum list?

It was pinned in the hope that people would actually notice it and pay attention to what was said smile.gif

As for paint packages, Jasc do a demo version of Paint Shop Pro, it's fully functionable for 28 days I believe smile.gif

EDIT: If you want to check it out here's the URL to download it http://www.jasc.com/download_4.asp?prod=001

uh oh, dilemma...

I have a very funny pick of windows in the surgery room... butttt... can i post it here without little kids having a trauma cause of it?