Sign in to follow this  
Hilandor

Graphic images.......

Collected them over the past year or so on the dod forum.

Yes, back on topic.....those are some pretty big rings.

No bad images so far, lol

Tylerflorida-peach.jpg

Some people can be very creative! Does Jeb Bush know about this?

I can't say I have ever been to rotten.com nor even know what the site holds would any one care to enlighten me so I don't have to check for myself?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Black Op @ Jan. 18 2002,20:37)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">ppl who visit rotton.com = very very sad person<span id='postcolor'>

Who has been visiting rotton.com?

What if somebody posts a picture with a clip from a film of somebody who is dead.

For example a pic from saving private ryan.

Would that result in a ban?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Yes, back on topic.....those are some pretty big rings.

No bad images so far, lol

Tyler

Some people can be very creative! Does Jeb Bush know about this?<span id='postcolor'>

i thought a licence plate like this in america was illegle

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (madmike @ Jan. 18 2002,21:38)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">What if somebody posts a picture with a clip from a film of somebody who is dead.

For example a pic from saving private ryan.

Would that result in a ban?<span id='postcolor'>

shhhhhhhhhhhhh.......... wink.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Wobble @ Jan. 18 2002,19:34)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">fu, there is a hell of a lot of difference between a GAME and the real army

chances are that people who play a realistic war game have at least some intrest in militray arms, vehicles and people.. stands to reason many of them will either be in or want to be in the military..

put 2 and 2 together once in a while.. stupid duck tounge.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Even though I do have an interest in all things military, it doesn't mean I want to JOIN the military. Ffs, I'm actually DODGING military service at the moment because I think its shit! Only things that interest me are books, movies, games and Airsoft skirmishes. That is as far as my interest in it goes.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Black Op @ Jan. 18 2002,21:40)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"><span id='postcolor'>

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">shhhhhhhhhhhhh.......... wink.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Why???

Its a serious question

he called me jealous cos hes in the military and im not

get real mad.gif , i really dont feel like spending my life training to kill ppl cos one day it mite just happen, and having a interest in the military does not meen you want to join up.

if you have actually studied war/military it would surely make u not want to join up ratyher than the other way round

and when the guy asked if he could post a pick of a wrecked m1 placebo asked "if it shows the dead crew then no"

yeah cos we like to pretend ppl dont die in war dont we.... confused.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (madmike @ Jan. 18 2002,21:50)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"><span id='postcolor'>

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">shhhhhhhhhhhhh.......... wink.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Why???

Its a serious question<span id='postcolor'>

well a sig i put on yesterday was a animation of caparzo killing a german

i got told to remove it cos its too big sad.gif only 140 k sad.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Black Op @ Jan. 18 2002,22:52)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">he called me jealous cos hes in the military and im not

get real  mad.gif , i really dont feel like spending my life training to kill ppl cos one day it mite just happen, and having a interest in the military does not meen you want to join up.

if you have actually studied war/military it would surely make u not want to join up ratyher than the other way round

and when the guy asked if he could post a pick of a wrecked m1 placebo asked "if it shows the dead crew then no"

yeah cos we like to pretend ppl dont die in war dont we....  confused.gif<span id='postcolor'>

That has nothing to do with it.

It is simply a measure to a) protect the younger one's from excessive scenes of excessive violence, b) to keep the forums clean of such violence, c) such excessively violent pictures are uncalled for.

Ffs, these are human beings we are talking about here!!! And you dissected them and their destroyed BTR as if they were insects!!!!!!!!!! Get a grip!!! Human life should be regarded as human life, not as an "object of interest" or whatever you degraded those pure folks on the tank to!!!

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Black Op @ Jan. 18 2002,22:52)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">he called me jealous cos hes in the military and im not<span id='postcolor'>

I was kidding. tounge.gif

As I said before:

I am well aware of the dangers that come with infantry work and I don't need some teenaged civvie to inform me about it. mad.gif

Why did I join the military? Well, I guess I joined becasue I wanted to and because I like it. Why does a guy become a computer programmer? well, because he likes computers! plain and simple.

Tyler

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">ppl who visit rotton.com = very very sad person<span id='postcolor'>

Who has been visiting rotton.com?<span id='postcolor'>

I have  tounge.gif

It's not nice, don't go there. Unless you wanna see something really gross!  smile.gif

It's the same thing as a kid gathering all the friends to go look at the dead bird in the backyard...

But anyway, the worst things I've seen on the internet weren't on rotten...

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (nordin dk @ Jan. 18 2002,23:32)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">It's the same thing as a kid gathering all the friends to go look at the dead bird in the backyard...

But anyway, the worst things I've seen on the internet weren't on rotten...<span id='postcolor'>

LOL, you couldn't be more right! smile.gif I like the dead bird metaphor.

Oh, btw, Black op. If you think for a second that people joining the services do so for glamour or because its "cool" you are sorely mistaken. Anyone thinking that would be gone after a week.

Tyler

rotton.com has some really freaky shit on it.. someone I went to college with showed it to me.. im scarred for life...

God,i remember my first dead bodypicture i seen on the internet,someone gave me a link told me to check it out,i did.Well let's just say this guy got hit by a 18 wheeler(his guts were all over the street),well that's what i think happen. i still get sick when i think about it.NEVER GO TO A LINK YOU DON'T KNOW ABOUT,NEVER.

i went to my friends house and he had this video which came from denmark or something of this guy walking with his daughter across a train crossing, and the girl got hit by the train and got sent flying in pieces...

pretty sickening sad.gif