Sign in to follow this  
engen

Swedish Forces Pack 4 Released!

any plans for the Strv-103?

I guess a Strv 103 might be quite complicated to create as the turret is static in all directions. So to aim high the whole back part of the tank kneels.

many have tried, and all have failed when it come to creating a Strv 103

hopefully it can work in ArmA

Good news on the patch SFP really enjoy your work well done. Excuse my stupidity but if i'm running 4.0.3 do I just download the 6.55MB patch?

im probably an idiot... but i have installed all the patches and i still dont see any of the new units in the editor..

Hi,

Excellent work! This improves an already very good set of addons.

The download file for the full version at the location mentioned in the announcement of 4.1.0 (http://swepack.game-host.org/files/SFP4.1.0.zip) did not contain the SFP_Visby.pbo. This causes an error message to appear at startup. Since I had downloaded a previous full version, I could add it to the folder, but this might be a problem for people who give SFP4 a first try with this version of the full download.

Regards,

Sander

Hi,

The download file for the full version at the location mentioned in the announcement of 4.1.0 (http://swepack.game-host.org/files/SFP4.1.0.zip) did not contain the SFP_Visby.pbo. This causes an error message to appear at startup. Since I had downloaded a previous full version, I could add it to the folder, but this might be a problem for people who give SFP4 a first try with this version of the full download.

Regards,

Sander

Ooops. I think some dev had one too many beers before checking the uploaded file. whistle.gif

New file (with Visby included) will be available within the hour. We're sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused. smile_o.gif

Hi,

Regards,

Sander

Uploading fixed version as I speak..

I thank you for this, truth is that my "sfp" folder has alot of projects not officiall, and when creating the patch i missed it. Sorry for that.. Pretty much work with 3 diffrent files, and people that have diffrent versions, murphys law is greater then my skills sometimes.

thanks everyone for the positive feedback, it really helps to see "thank you", and now some thoughts..

I am leaving the "team", for a small trip (be back in may), but SFP been thru this before and for some reason it seems the stuff gets better when I am not around... icon_rolleyes.gif (on the other hand I make sure stuff is released.. =) )

but when it comes to the Strv103, there is a way to do a real cool one for humans only but there hasnt been enough motivation to do a tank that is "human" only in the team.

What I see in the future for SFP is mostly the RG32M (kinda like a hmmwv, but looks like a overseized jeep), i would GUESS this is the next addon from SFP.. because many in the team would like to see it ingame.

SFP is still working without a goal, we are doing what we enjoy even if it most of the time seems like addon editing is a curse. Drains energy and time from you without you getting anything from it.

When I come back I hope armed assault is released and that SFP has been converting some stuff and is improving.. but most of all I hope we soon will get relief..

We getting old, and tired, many addon groups have already more or less "closed" their work..

anyway thanks for your support and I now wish all the best to rest of the core, Shar, ktotte, ugga.. and all other SFPcrews, helpers and fans.. thanks.

Also want to send a extra "thank you" to Hotshot for his COOP missions, if you havnt checked them out do so, addons are great.. missions are nice. The combination is what makes ofp alive.

hm... found some things to be repaired:

all 3 versions of centurion tanks has a visual bug, just look to it's left side wheels(the last one), it doesn't rotate, but in right side it rotates...

tgb-1111 that suppose to carry rbs-56(bill) doesn't have any ammo, just tripod and missile tube, when mounting tube on tripod you will see no ammo...

tgb-1111 with MG should have that sight, when pressed V or Ins keys

how to get in that HAWK missile launcher when it's like empty object?

and it would be very great if helicopters(Puma, Nh-90, Sea Knight) would have opening doors... icon_rolleyes.gif

and maybe more winter camo vehicles?

nevertheless, effects when fireing MG are awesome! PV-1110 recoiles gun effects are just amazing... thumbs-up.gif

notworthy.gif

and the weels on the PBV302 is winter wheels in lower loods (or is it higer lods? when they are at a distance anyway)

the bug was already there in 4.0.3

hm... found some things to be repaired:

all 3 versions of centurion tanks has a visual bug, just look to it's left side wheels(the last one), it doesn't rotate, but in right side it rotates...

tgb-1111 that suppose to carry rbs-56(bill) doesn't have any ammo, just tripod and missile tube, when mounting tube on tripod you will see no ammo...

tgb-1111 with MG should have that sight, when pressed V or Ins keys

how to get in that HAWK missile launcher when it's like empty object?

and it would be very great if helicopters(Puma, Nh-90, Sea Knight) would have opening doors... icon_rolleyes.gif

and maybe more winter camo vehicles?

nevertheless, effects when fireing MG are awesome! PV-1110 recoiles gun effects are just amazing... thumbs-up.gif

notworthy.gif

Regarding Centurion bug; Will be fixed asap.

Tgb 1111 Rb56 Carrier: That's really odd. There's been complaints about this in previous patches, so last night I made sure it was working properly - and it did. The ammo is stored in the vehicle, you just have to get it separately, apart from the tube and tripod. smile_o.gif

Tgb 1111 with MG lacking sight; This was a gameplay decision, if you'd have a "sight" like you would on the PV-1110, the soldier manning it would clip badly (1st person, and to the driver) through the vehicle. The current solution was found most suitable.

Not being able to get into an empty HAWK: That's also a gameplay decision, IRL the HAWK isn't manned per se, but controlled by a radarstation. However for them to work properly in OFP, we had to man them with an AI. So, ingame they are meant as "remote turrets", and not something you're supposed to play and fire with yourself.

Opening doors on the helo's has been suggested, perhaps in a future version. More winter camo vehicles aswell.

Thanks for your comments. smile_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]

The car has the ammo, it's had it from the first time it was introduced. We keep getting this bugreport with every patch release smile_o.gif

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">

class SFP_tgb1111rb56: SFP_tgb1111

{

displayname=$STR_DN_SFP_TGB1111rb56;

class TransportWeapons

{

class rb56

{

weapon = SFP_rb56Wpn;

count = 1;

};

class Rb56tri

{

weapon = SFP_rb56WpnTripod;

count = 1;

};

};

class TransportMagazines

{

class Rb56

{

magazine = SFP_rb56magDummy;

count = 12;

};

};

};

Getting a Cannot open object haus\laavu01.p3d when i try to play on the Skjćrgĺrden map.

any ideas? Downloaded the full pack btw.

thx in advance

Check that you have a .pbo called haus. If you don't, download Finnish buildings pack by... erm... Ares, I think.

Check that you have a .pbo called haus. If you don't, download Finnish buildings pack by... erm... Ares, I think.

Thx m8 notworthy.gif

Regarding Centurion bug; Will be fixed asap.

Tgb 1111 Rb56 Carrier: That's really odd. There's been complaints about this in previous patches, so last night I made sure it was working properly - and it did. The ammo is stored in the vehicle, you just have to get it separately, apart from the tube and tripod. smile_o.gif

Tgb 1111 with MG lacking sight; This was a gameplay decision, if you'd have a "sight" like you would on the PV-1110, the soldier manning it would clip badly (1st person, and to the driver) through the vehicle. The current solution was found most suitable.

Not being able to get into an empty HAWK: That's also a gameplay decision, IRL the HAWK isn't manned per se, but controlled by a radarstation. However for them to work properly in OFP, we had to man them with an AI. So, ingame they are meant as "remote turrets", and not something you're supposed to play and fire with yourself.

Opening doors on the helo's has been suggested, perhaps in a future version. More winter camo vehicles aswell.

Thanks for your comments. smile_o.gif

about those TGB-1111s...

heh, i need to take rbs-56 tube and then take ammo for it, otherwise it will be out of ammo smile_o.gif

and about that mg... well ok, you are creators here... wink_o.gif

one thought, have you ever thought about making Bv-206?

we have there military cargo trailer from Turkish mod, so i think it's possible to have a working Bv tracked vehicle... whistle.gif

besides maybe you could add to your HKP helicopters CSJ Hueys and A-109 Agusta from Cazadores de Monte/Malvinas mod with their permission...

I'm starting to think that i want too much

P.S. there's one big texture bug on NH-90... it seems there are writen NO STEP backwards and many more places, so i advice you to study all NH-90 textures and try to fix this very difficult problem confused_o.gif

and centurion's rounds reloading time is to fast whistle.gif

another thing would be great if all armored vehicles had an turn out option for every crew member(driver, commander, gunner)

BV206

Love to see one.

biggrin_o.gif

New tank model in 3 versions, Strv 81, Strv 102, Strv 104! Good old Cent!

Shame no armored recovery vehicles (Bgbv 81) made it into the pack due to the age of the Cent.