Sign in to follow this  
engen

Swedish Forces Pack 4 Released!

Is there any swedish voices availiable for SFP 4.0? I remember it existed in SFP 3.0.

There is a swedish voice pack, but it hasen't got anything to do with SFP. I will get you a link to it.

Uhm...

Quote[/b] ]Optional:

Swedish Forces Pack 4.1.0 Swedish Language Units [712 KB] from FTP#1 or FTP#2

Link

That only replaces the editor names with swedish one, and don't alter the sound.

simply use the same file as you did for SFP 3

it works the same way.

I don't have SFP 3.0 any more  confused_o.gif

Well, FDF-mod 1.4 has one swedish voice (but a little variation would be nice). Does anyone have a download link for SFP 3.0

The swedish voice-file is not included in the SFP 3.0 download, so finding it wouldn't do you much good.

I did a quick search on ofp.info, but I wasn't able to find the soundpack. I'm sure one of the friendly SFP players can pack theirs up and send it to you.

I would, except I don't have it.

Swedish Forces Pack 4.1.2 has been released. This release includes a number of updates by our house-trained monkey, Tonner.

See our forum here for more details.

FA Dalai Lamar: I think I found the source of the problems. When you opened the files, did everything appear to be on a single line, without any linebreaks?

If that's the case, then the problem has been fixed. Apparently some of the files used Unix-style linebreaks. I didn't notice it since my text editor displays those linebreaks properly, but I've gone through the files now (all 290 of them) and made sure they are all using Windows-style linebreaks.

'll be probably first who'll try out this new patch.Well,brilliant work, you pack is almost perfect.

Here's the swedish Voice.pbo.

I included an updated swedish stringtable.csv as well, made by larsson, and uploaded to the old SFP forums. The stringtable changes all the text in the game to swedish, while the voice.pbo changes the speech.

Stringtable goes in "/@SFP4/Bin".

Voice.pbo goes in "/@SFP4/Dta".

Mycket nöje! smile_o.gif

i thought the last version was the 4.1.0 crazy_o.gif have i miss something ? where is the 4.1.1 ? crazy_o.gif

I have looked on the SFP homepage and ofp.info and this thread and I cant find a link to 4.1.1.

Any help.gif

thats becouse SFP had a server breakdown and lost everything..

and i dont think OFP.info ever posted news about it.

edit: anyway, just download the full version and get playing biggrin_o.gif

Just tested (way to late, I know), spent 2 hours on it biggrin_o.gif

Must still test the 1960's, 70's and 90's troops properly, but those aren't the most important.

Skärgĺrden is great. I wanna move there now!

BTW; Is there any swedish police units?

Someone (Hornet85 i think) was working on that right?

In an old pic you can see a police (blue n' white) Volvo 740 (or 940, whatever), where did that go?

Anyways, SFP ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

notworthy.gif

some unfinished stuff was scrapped due to the fact they had too many bugs..

and according to the police it was Reaptor that worked on them, dont know what happened though, guess he stopped on them...

surprised nobody commented on the new effect that been added.. (nobody notice it?)

anyway, why i write is actually to let you know we looking for scripters for a project, so check this thread

and thanks for all your thanks and stuff smile_o.gif

what new effect?

that all units have the same face? :P

yeah right..

You mean tankmuzzleflash or heli-dust?

Or maybe the delay-grenade?

Anyways, great work SFP team, too bad my mini-HD doesn't have room enough for SFP... sad_o.gif

Great work!

smile_o.gif

ahh, you guys suck..

its the ringing in the ear when you fire some heavy shit..

like a Granatgevar (Carl gustav), if you close, like 3-5 meters away you will hear a ringing tone, but not if you longer away..

it requries you got the music volume up i think, but this effect is unsupported.. because i dont want any whining about it, but boy its sexy.

That is an awsome effect, that i now miss when i dont use sfp guys.

Thanks SFP.

notworthy.gif

uhu... that effect...

actually i didnt notice it was new, i thought it was there all along...

cool anyway...

Hey SFP guys

Do you plan on making a Gripen to go with the other fine A/C ?

ahh, you guys suck..

its the ringing in the ear when you fire some heavy shit..

like a Granatgevar (Carl gustav), if you close, like 3-5 meters away you will hear a ringing tone, but not if you longer away..

it requries you got the music volume up i think, but this effect is unsupported.. because i dont want any whining about it, but boy its sexy.

That effect was implemented in one of the first WGL releases (they're on RC 5 now), and white-out to simulate disorientation and blinding wink_o.gifsmile_o.gif

@Ktotte

Thank you my Brother.....All your help is much appreciated....I wish I could return the favor for you my friend. Let me just say...This Mod is just fantastic!

Lamar

Where can I find the classnames of SFP units and vehicles? The link in editor manual doesn't work. confused_o.gif

I think they lost the classnames.txt somewhere.

Too bad, been looking to, thouhg, if you get a hold of the SFP 3.0 classnames, I think it will work.