Sign in to follow this  
engen

Swedish Forces Pack 4 Released!

Anyone made a description.ext with all the SFP4 gear in it? I made a mission but can't face the daunting task of adding all the weapons and ammo types unless its neccesary.

Also, anyway to get the Sheild the EOD guy has able to be picked up by other units? Placed a sheild object and units can turn it, but not pick it up to deploy elsewhere.

EDIT: and one other question - whast the difference between the breaching charge and demo charge? They both seem to make equally big bangs.

EDIT2: I opened the classnames file up with a different text editor and it was better structured in it and didn't look quite so hard to make the gear loadouts. Download it here if you want it. Left out Winter and Desert varients of the same weapon, and also got errors with the SIGP226 so left that out too.

HotShot, not sure what you are referring to with the EOD/Shield.

When I placed it myself (I was playing as EOD), I could place it and take it up again without a problem.

When I played with an EOD as a member of my squad, I could order him to place the shield and then take the shield myself.

What was the problem?

Yeah i can pic it up and deploy it as an EOD guy, but not when i have placed the object seperatley from SFP>Objects in Mission Editor, then go to pick it up as a non-EOD guy. I'd like to be able to pick it up as a standard Infatry or Ranger or Marine, etc, load it in a car or just carry it along and then deploy it, rather than having to start out as a EOD guy.

ELITE yay.gif ELITE yay.gif ELITE yay.gif ELITE yay.gif ELITE yay.gif

40mm yay.gif

This just made my day, I was just thinking what shall I do today! thumbs-up.gif

hi i saw on ofpbase a picture of a unit iwht a respirator on id like to know which unit in the ediotr has it thnx in advance

edit: pic

- btw sfp guys u RULE this made my weekend thumbs-up.gif

u guys deserve notworthy.gifthumbs-up.gif

Yeah i can pic it up and deploy it as an EOD guy, but not when i have placed the object seperatley from SFP>Objects in Mission Editor, then go to pick it up as a non-EOD guy. I'd like to be able to pick it up as a standard Infatry or Ranger or Marine, etc, load it in a car or just carry it along and then deploy it, rather than having to start out as a EOD guy.

I just tried this (standard infantry rifleman) and it worked, maybe you could try again?

Screenshot

This is great.

About missions. My tip is to try and make a DMA mission with these guys, DMA rocks.

Btw, i failed to see if this pack is ECP compatible. What news about that?

marcus

i dunno, when i set up 1 squad of rifle men vs 2 squads of east jam hd soliders and 1 mechanized squad of ja hd soldiers i heard some shouting and screaming during the though and intense fire fights biggrin_o.gif so i think these are ecp compatible.

dunno if they are jam compatible , one thing i noticed was that the shar shooter guy had a ak 4 or 5 with a scope on. I wonder wich guys have some sniper rifles? pistols.gif

The units with the word "sniper" in their names carry the sniper rifles tounge2.gif There is one really nice model of a sniper in a ghillie suit, and also snipers for the different types of rangers, and the SSG smile_o.gif

Kickass job SFP team! Really great, the vehicles and weapons in particular are kickass! I knew you wouldn't dissappoint anyone! smile_o.gif

Oh, one thing though... Am I the only one having problems with the STRB 90? They come up to the shore, and instead of unloading the infantry they start spinning about in circles. Iv'e tried both with and without the "disable STRB 90 cargo"-gamelogic.

Hi..

Having some problems running this mod on suse linux 9.0 server...

Quote[/b] ]

18:32:19 Mission sfp.co.9.last_line.sfp_skargarden read from bank

18:32:27 Roles assigned

18:32:27 Reading mission ...

Invalid texture aspect ratio (512x8)

WATCHDOG (18254): [] Server died, waiting to restart...

I know those problems from other addons with unproportional textur sizes. Only help is to correct their sizes... huh.gif

Hoping you can fix it... whistle.gif

hi i saw on ofpbase a picture of a unit iwht a respirator on id like to know which unit in the ediotr has it thnx in advance

edit: pic

- btw sfp guys u RULE this made my weekend thumbs-up.gif

u guys deserve notworthy.gifthumbs-up.gif

Infantry Rifleman (NBC) iirc is the one with a respirator.

Hi..

Having some problems running this mod on suse linux 9.0 server...

Quote[/b] ]

18:32:19 Mission sfp.co.9.last_line.sfp_skargarden read from bank

18:32:27 Roles assigned

18:32:27 Reading mission ...

Invalid texture aspect ratio (512x8)

WATCHDOG (18254): [] Server died, waiting to restart...

I know those problems from other addons with unproportional textur sizes. Only help is to correct their sizes... huh.gif

Hoping you can fix it... whistle.gif

hmm, that was strange.

if you find out more, please use our bug report tool.

and, we been thinking about adding fully ECP support, with using diffrent SFP_Config.pbo, but right now we mostly focusing on fixing the bugs we find out and adding new stuff, hopefully not more bugs.

Next patch is coming on fridag and already have some fixes. New missions and fixes to the first missions.

i noticed that when i played my mission with many units on map i couldn't exit cars,tanks or apc.

but when i have only some units on map then everything is fine.

sad_o.gif

Wow! Incredibly high-quality. The handling of portable crew-served weapons is really elegant. The FN MAG and FN Minimi are probably the best models I've seen anywhere. Everyone should "adopt" them for other units. Only big problem I see is that the AI troops with the FN MAGs fire over their targets heads, wasting all their ammo, even at 100m.

Great Mod, but only 3 single player missions, no campaign confused_o.gif Wish there was a campaign with it so we could use a bit more stuff from the mod! I have no time to build my own missions banghead.gif Anybody knows of missions for this mod??

Wow! Incredibly high-quality. The handling of portable crew-served weapons is really elegant. The FN MAG and FN Minimi are probably the best models I've seen anywhere. Everyone should "adopt" them for other units. Only big problem I see is that the AI troops with the FN MAGs fire over their targets heads, wasting all their ammo, even at 100m.

That is a problem even with default B.I. A.I. Try it out with the PK and the M60 and you'll see the same problem.

That is a problem even with default B.I. A.I.  Try it out with the PK and the M60 and you'll see the same problem.

Compare to the AI KSP-90 machine gunners and you'll see what I mean. A nice test is to set up some East crew on the far side of the big bridge in Nogova and group yourself with an AI KSP 58 and an AI BIS machine gunner or KSP 90. The AI KSP 58 cannot hit anything, while the others hit their targets if you designate them.

I managed to get the TP-47 to float, take-off, land, etc in the water. It's based on Cpt. Moore's script, and it works great. You could use that, or contact me, or I could send it through gYMO. Just right now the plane sits a little high above water. Just need adjusting.