Sign in to follow this  
engen

Swedish Forces Pack 4 Released!

oh! just tryed this one out!!!

amazing!

how do you done so much in not so much time?!

much aircraft, vehicles, units, plus winter camo...

AT-4 shocked me! when you fire rocket, soldier drops it when changing to rifle...

it rocks!!

and even husqvarna motorbike is made!

hope lithuanian mod will reborn in arma and we could use your stuff... if we will get permision...  whistle.gif

thanx thanx thanx!!!  notworthy.gif  notworthy.gif  notworthy.gif

i  inlove.gif SFP4

the yhave worked sens oktober(i think) 2003 crazy_o.gif

This is a brilliant pack guys, well done. It's definitely been worth the wait IMO.

I've enjoyed what I've played of it alot even though my MP experience was a little choppy whistle.gifthumbs-up.gif

oh! just tryed this one out!!!

amazing!

how do you done so much in not so much time?!

much aircraft, vehicles, units, plus winter camo...

AT-4 shocked me! when you fire rocket, soldier drops it when changing to rifle...

it rocks!!

and even husqvarna motorbike is made!

hope lithuanian mod will reborn in arma and we could use your stuff... if we will get permision...  whistle.gif

thanx thanx thanx!!!  notworthy.gif  notworthy.gif  notworthy.gif

i  inlove.gif SFP4

the yhave worked sens oktober(i think) 2003  crazy_o.gif

Actually, Oct. 2003 was the original planned release period for 4.0 but things sorta got out of hand wink_o.gif

excellent release guys...especially like the weapon teams and all the units from different eras...my only gripe is there isnt a campaign to go with yalls wonderful island...

Way to go SFP-team! Kudos to everyone involved...

/Christer (a.k.a KeyCat)

Awesome Awesome, Im getting this right away. I posted Mirrors in wrong thread (old one) but whatever, I got some playing to do. Thank you guys for you work, looks great!

I just noticed there isn't a Grippen or any kind of fixed wing transport for the airborne soldiers sad_o.gif I was checkin out scramble A Casa 212 or C-130 would be cool..oh is there any plans for a campaign...oh well off to do some joint exercises with the FDF biggrin_o.gif ....

edit...hmm scratch the joint exercises...unless someone knows how I can run...FDF addons...independant of the mod...I'm using FFUR with all my addons....

After trying it I gotta say, Hats off to you guys. This is great, I love it! This is FDF quality pretty much, it's a must download, must keep. But the sea plane, I always wanted a sea plane, so my face brightened when I saw it, but how about getting it to land on the water? That is a must and it would be great! Once again, Awesome work. I absolutely love it, especially the details.

After trying it I gotta say, Hats off to you guys. This is great, I love it! This is FDF quality pretty much, it's a must download, must keep. But the sea plane, I always wanted a sea plane, so my face brightened when I saw it, but how about getting it to land on the water? That is a must and it would be great! Once again, Awesome work. I absolutely love it, especially the details.

thats what we been wondering too, we had one script but didnt work any good. So if anyone can fix it, please do and submit fixed files to our bug report tool.

Didn't kegetys or someone release a seaplane wich could land on water?

Captain Moore made one and Pappy Boyington improved it smile_o.gif

I just noticed there isn't a Grippen or any kind of fixed wing transport for the airborne soldiers sad_o.gif I was checkin out scramble A Casa 212 or C-130 would be cool..oh is there any plans for a campaign...oh well off to do some joint exercises with the FDF biggrin_o.gif ....

There isn´t a Gripen there, yes, but we have the Viggens planes.

Even though Viggen is older and on the way out of service, it works for me, atleast until somone get me a Gripen (Or I do one myself).

There is a campaign on the way, I think it will be peacekeeping on Nogova.

So are there any missions included at all?

3 SP missions and some multiplayer missions smile_o.gif

and i have seen swedish combat tactics in two of them...

especialy in BRUN mission...

5 men, fully loaded and with desire to fight enemys from their lands... smile_o.gif

it's just cool...

i love whole pack thumbs-up.gif

maybe later you will include JAS-39?

ok, finaly had a go...and wow, beautiful stuff smile_o.gif

about the Catalina, i suggest you have a look at Cpt.Moore's Cessna or at Trenchfeet's Ju52 seaplanes.

and as a humble request (if you ver update\patch this pack) plz had different weapons loadouts (bombs,rockets,torpedoes)to the Mosquito, it was a very versatile plane indeed...and my all time favorite tounge2.gif

Very well done!

Thanks for all this nice addons, fun to play with.

There are many small bugs like missing shadow lod's, but I am sure the community will send you detailed bug reports, so you can fix it in the near future.

MfG Lee thumb.gif

Guest major gandhi

Really nice pack, the vehicles, infantry and jets are all high quality and I enjoy playing with them. But on the HKP4c the Cockpit-windows seem to be a bit stretched and the overall look of this heli just can't keep up with the rest of the mod. The same with the HKP14. I assume you just added the 30 cm additional height that the Swedish special version of the NH90 has. Somehow you forgot to adjust the textures. It really looks crap. Anyway you can expect a new NH90 modell with a special Swedish version for ArAs from me.