Sign in to follow this  
engen

Swedish Forces Pack 4 Released!

That's right folks, this is the day you have all been waiting for since the end of 2003, the day that SFP 4 is released to the public!

Two long years have we worked on this, and boy have we made some changes since SFP 3.0. No part of SFP 3.0 has been left unchanged, everything has been updated, modified and in some cases completely redone. A lot has been added to what was already present in 3.0, and we can guarantee that the SFP 4 experience is heaps better than the SFP 3.0 experience.

Over 50 small arms and support weapons are available, over 250 soldiers to choose from in the mission editor. You can drive around the country-side in 5 different vehicles, roll around safely in 10 different armoured vehicles, or soar above the battlefield in one of the 9 aircraft available.

Every part of SFP 4 has been tagged in a so called Stringtable-file, allowing us to offer both a Swedish version with all-swedish names as well as an International version with all-english names. Both of these versions are 100% compatible with eachother, so that if you play with them in an MP environment you will have no problems at all.

We have a Player's Manual as well as an Editor's Manual available, even if you're a seasoned OFP veteran it would be a good idea to at least browse through the Player's Manual before putting on your M/90 helmet, picking up your AK 5 and charging into battle.

As we mentioned in the previous press-release, we are counting on you guys to make SFP 4 a better experience for us all. We encourage you to find and fix bugs on your own, but if you do not have the time or necessary skills available we want you to send us a bug report.

This is done using our fancy new bug report tool, where you can log in with the username 'sfpuser' and the password 'password' (without ' marks) and write a bug report to us.

If you have any questions about SFP 4, the weekly release system, the bug report tool or why Gudrun Schyman is a man-hater you can contact us on our forum or on our IRC channel (#swepack @ irc.quakenet.org). However, it would be nice if you could read through the manuals first before asking any questions about SFP 4. Chances are you'll find your answer in there.

Now go out and have some fun with SFP 4, we know we will!

*** UPDATE ***

See this page for url and info about the latest version, 4.10.

Download: Swedish Forces Pack 4 Full Download

Download: SFP4 4 Swedish Patch (swedish names for everything)

Download: Players Manual

Download: Editors Manual

- Swedish Forces Pack Crew

Yeeeppii. Downloading now ... 20 kb crazy_o.gif

@Raptor: inorrect file ... your SFP 4.0 is only 800 kb big ... lol

@Raptor: inorrect file ... your SFP 4.0 is only 800 kb big ... lol

refresh or use these one:

Swedish Forces Pack 4 (164 MB/Rar-File)

Swedish Forces Pack 4 LanguagePatch (400 KB MB/Rar-File) --->! CLARIFICATION: This replaces the english names with swedish names, nothing else.

Manuals:

Swedish Forces Pack 4 Player Manual (PDF-File)

Swedish Forces Pack 4 Editor Manual (PDF-File)

i loaded it completly, so it works fine for me wink_o.gif.

Everyone, please the note the "patch" is to get swedish words on the stuff instead of english ones.

So you DON'T need it, but if you swedish speaking or like it for the "feeling", then download it.

and thanks for your comments.

Sweden Powaaa ! cheers buddies for the input and the efforts done to show us a bit your army... gonna try it ASAP.

smile_o.gif

Regards

TB84

Very nice work indeed. I was drooling at the trailer released a couple of days ago I believe, and nearly climaxed when it said "To be released 20th September" at the very end. Good job all round.

is there an island in the pack?

Yeah. Uses some custom buildings too so has a very Scandinavian feel to it i think. Has a range too with distance markers which is cool, as is this MOUT place i think it is (has burnt out buildings and sandbags), along with normal/civilian villages and landscape. Very nice to play on. There's a seperate island too, just for shooting pratice.

The mod in general i am very impressed with, surpassing even my high expectations before playing it. Very nice work. Excellent job. My only problem is i cant get used to the grenades. Keep throwing them then realising they are quite close and end up having to run for it tounge2.gif I dont know if you've changed the throw distance or its just a placebo from them not exploding right away (very useful). The riot sheild i really like. Been nice to be able to move with it, but its great anyway having it to deploy.

One i think i'll be playing for a long time to come.

EDIT:

Mirror SFP4 Pack (RAR,160MB)

cool...I think the BIS islands have been bombed...straffed and invaded...enough,always good to see new islands with large addon packs :-)

oh! just tryed this one out!!!

amazing!

how do you done so much in not so much time?!

much aircraft, vehicles, units, plus winter camo...

AT-4 shocked me! when you fire rocket, soldier drops it when changing to rifle...

it rocks!!

and even husqvarna motorbike is made!

hope lithuanian mod will reborn in arma and we could use your stuff... if we will get permision... whistle.gif

thanx thanx thanx!!! notworthy.gifnotworthy.gifnotworthy.gif

i inlove.gif SFP4

GJ guyz!!!!!!! notworthy.gifnotworthy.gif

Am off to download these great addons and going to test em out they look awesome!! pistols.gif

Ps: Thx again for the hard work! inlove.gif

Thank you for this impressive release icon14.gif

I know what i will do now in my free time for this week end smile_o.gif

Good release guys, lots of great stuff here! thumbs-up.gif

Quote[/b] ]I know what i will do now in my free time for this week end

Charity work to help out poor people? xmas_o.gif