Sign in to follow this  
Symbiot

Malden texture replacement by symbiot & atherakhia

i suppose that is the 2048 pixel version....

could we see screens from the 1024 pixel version?

Incredible. Absolutely jaw-dropping. notworthy.gif

If you need a place to host your files, let me know and I'll put it on OFP Base.

Abs

Guys can you help us ? Atherakhia waiting more than 3 weeks for his account autorisation, and..... nothing. Is there some problem or what ?   thumbs-up.gif

PS maybe there will be a roads textures pack just after release of Malden wink_o.gif

is this just need extra ram, or ju also need more CPU?? smile_o.gif

Oooh my word that looks snazzy! yay.gif With this and ECP/FFUR Armed Assault can wait!

Is it possible to se a split pic before and after, on top of kulgujev mountain view distance 5000, is there any difference that you can see further away? smile_o.gif

Is it possible to se a split pic before and after, on top of kulgujev mountain view distance 5000, is there any difference that you can see further away? smile_o.gif

I believe that they only did Malden... for now anyway.

S*** this is amazing work guys! It looks like a new game, this also looks like the next step in OFP in general.

How about adding those berghoff trees on that island, then it would become really a new map! Maybee update some parts a bit, like make it a bit more real with the newer addons, like the airport or a harbour such things. Like Malden Update 2005 something... it would be cool!

The map layout is nice! I allways enjoyed the malden missions from the original, and have made lots of good missions myself on that map. Making it look allot better will only improve those missions! thumbs-up.gif

There is no tomorrow....tomorrow is now...

huh.gif there is no tomorow crazy_o.gif

anyways good to hear, i think it would be a cool idea if people could post cd's to ofp.info aswell tounge2.gif

would be useful for people with really slow connections i guess smile_o.gif can't wait to try the new Malden , im really tired on the textures now when im beta testing a mission and editing it and sometimes when im tired the old bis textures make me more tired biggrin_o.gif

maybe should download the berghof tree replacement pack to combine it with this thumbs-up.gif

Yeah my account finally works! (have to register again)

Well, well, well, I'm currently uploading file on http://ofp.gamezone.cz

1h30 remaining then they'll have to update the news with it, can't tell how much time it will take... wink_o.gif

the file size is 353MB, winrar compression is better than what i expected! tounge2.gif

This is for 2048, 1024 pack will come in one or two days, need time to get all tga's together and then convert them...