Sign in to follow this  
Daniel

Blood Brothers

Despite team members losing enthusiasm for the Campaign, I've stuck with it and have decided to update the forums. The Campaign now has a new name...

<span style='color:red'>Blood Brothers</span>

<span style='color:green'>Operation: Flashpoint - British Campaign</span>

The Campaign will be spread over three chapters, all of which are under development, but will be released at different times.

The story revolves around three brothers in the British Armed Forces, in the Paratroop Regiment, Royal Air Force and Special Air Service.

Without giving too much plot away at this stage, the Chapters will be during the Afghan War of 2001, and the fictional British Colony island of Saint David.

The Campaign pack will use the best community created content available, such as the BLEED Desert Troops, Footmunch's Merlin, UKF Landrovers, and many more carefully chosen addons.

Please visit the Forum for more information.

Some Screenshots:

Sea Eagle

Sea Eagle 2

CQB

British Forces

Challenger

Unless I'm mistaken this belongs in user missions, not addons and mods, since there aren't new addons being developed.

It sounds and looks very promising!!!!!!!! smile_o.gifsmile_o.gifsmile_o.gif I look forward to play your campaign!!!

BTW: What means CQB?

Thanks a lot!  biggrin_o.gif  CQB means "Close Quaters Battle" or street/house to house fighting. Close range.  smile_o.gif

Excellent biggrin_o.gif

Stick with it mate, it'll be worth it in the end wink_o.gif

sim

As it looks as though I already have most of these addons, i'd say yeah, go for it. Im sure there would be plenty of people willing to beta test if requried?

Thanks for the reponses! I'll put up a list of required addons soon as I get near a finished beta.  smile_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]Paratroop Regiment as in Parachute Regiment?

Er..yep! tounge2.gif

Just beeen doing some research into UK Forces into Afghanistan, and I've decided to add CoC Tomohawks to the list. whistle.gif

Quote[/b] ]

Royal Navy TLAMs were fired on the first night of operations against Al Qaida and the Taliban on 7/8 October 2001, and again on 13 October.

If anyone has any interesting information regarding the Afghan war, that would be very helpful. smile_o.gif

EDIT: Add recon Canberras to the last. tounge2.gif

How's this doing? I'd love a British campaign, makes a change from US and Russian campaigns.

Well, to be honest, all the mission plans are ready etc, I have most most of the Campaign concept finished, plus a few missions. But I've been playing a lot of MP lately, and playing THobson's brilliant Abandoned Armies mission. Hopefully I'll get a bit of a motivation boost when another British unit comes out, such as the C-130s, Harrier, or the units that UKF appear to be cooking.

As soon as I make a substantial amount of progress, I'll make a post. smile_o.gif