Sign in to follow this  
JamieOFPFiles

OFPFiles Mod Centre! All Modders Read!

The Mod Centre is a large resource that takes time and dedication to keep updated. It has many features wraped into it that can assist mod teams and allow fans to learn more about the mods and projects in the community. You can see below what you can find at the Mod centre. We really need your help for this to be a great resource.

Project Profiles

This is one of the main features for the mod Centre. It will list all the mods that we currently have a profile for and content we have for the mod. If we release an interview it will be added to the page, you'll also be able to find a screenshot page within the mods profile. It's all good stuff.

Recruiting

Whether you're a mod team or someone willing to build one from the ground up, most likely you know that hunting down dedicated and talented people is quite tricky. We do post news indeed but eventually people forget about them past some time. We have set up this section so that mod teams and wannabe team members can easily make contact. Check inside and send us your information!

Project List

This is basically a list of projects that are currently being done in the community. We'll need your help to keep this section updated.

It'd be nice if this could be made a Sticky because I do intent it to be a great help for modders and people that need to find information on mods which are being made. I need your help for it to work! Please offer feedback! I'd like to thank the Tiberian Genesis for giving me their information so I could actually start this section.

Thats a really good idea!!!

I will send you informations about the Galaxy At War Mod (Star Wars Mod) as soon as the new site is online. wink_o.gif

I think every mod should take part on this project. wink_o.gif  smile_o.gif

Recruiting

Whether you're a mod team or someone willing to build one from the ground up, most likely you know that hunting down dedicated and talented people is quite tricky. We do post news indeed but eventually people forget about them past some time. We have set up this section so that mod teams and wannabe team members can easily make contact. Check inside and send us your information!

That feature is amazing!!!!!

Thanks yay.gif

How exactly can you add a Mod there? smile_o.gif

E-mailing the info/text/etc to you?

This is a great idea and needs a lot more support...

This is an extremely interesting idea!!!!

I'll figure out how to work this later, good job guys!