Sign in to follow this  
aviel

need help comp wont boot properly.

hello folks, long time no seen, but no time for a chat right now.

i have expirianced some dificultys last days, and i wonder if someone has expirianced the same things.

it takes TO LONG till it actualy boots,

ill explain;

after i pressed the power button, it takes like a quarter of a hour til i get the DOS, but in that quarter of a hour, i still can see the disc drives flashing, and the HDD light still on, non stop sad_o.gif:( can sumone help me?

thank you very much for reading, and i hope i post this in the propper forum, i forgot the rules abit smile_o.gif so fat old placebo, dont ban me inlove.gif

banghead.gif spelling spelling spelling banghead.gif

Reinstall your OS, sounds like its got alot of clutter. But what do you mean by DOS screen? The black startup screen? What happens till then?

PS, this is in the wrong section...should be offtopic or troubleshooting, probaly offtopic. whistle.gif

Offtopic- Placebo isnt that old, or fat. confused_o.gif

Reinstall your OS, sounds like its got alot of clutter. But what do you mean by DOS screen? The black startup screen? What happens till then?

PS, this is in the wrong section...should be offtopic or troubleshooting, probaly offtopic. whistle.gif

Offtopic- Placebo isnt that old, or fat. confused_o.gif

lol silent, he is :P he love plump women! biggrin_o.gif look at his profile!

Edit:

and i cant belive this is happening whistle.gif wrong forum!!! crazy_o.gif sorry!

Edit:

i cant belive my eyes!!!

Offtopic has its own seperated forum!!! whoa!!!! yay.gif

Edit:

OH MY GOD!!

placebo has a girlfriend!!! notworthy.gif

Viruses confused_o.gif , does it work properly after it boots? Performance i mean? Try a free online scan or something.

Like this one .

It could also be some HW gonne bad like HD or ram, i dont really know but i would advise you to save what you can/want and reformat and reinstall windows.

Hope this helps sad_o.gif .