Sign in to follow this  
Yoma

I need to show my friends!

Hi nice BIS-persons that gave us the Game Of Games! notworthy.gif

I know this sounds silly, but i'm trying to market our beloved game to some friends of mine.

It's a very hard job:

I have:

-a couple of screenshots

-high hopes

-a definite belief that Those Who Brought Us OFP are holy people that shalt not fail us

notworthy.gif

They are:

-smart guys with good pc's

-having loads of games thrown at them

-fans of most games that have guns pistols.gif

-very critical

-a bit lame for having to admit 'I can't do in gameX what i'm doing here in OFP but I just think the graphics are a bit oldish'

I need:

-a small, simple good trailer showing off new engine

You win:

-the hearts of new dedicated players (and their cash)

-my cash

-acknowledgement of the fact that you are the Only Good Developer inlove.gif i know

In short is more news a question of weeks or a question of months? We don't care if we get a movie of an unpolished version (just stick the words "Work In Progress" on it) We just wanna see something! Anything really!

Placebo honey, have fun locking up rofl.gif

xxx

more screenshots comon BIS you updated the ofp elite site now update armed assault!!!!11

Yeah, could BIS send me some merchandise and the current code so I can convince my... uh... friends... that 'they' should buy the game? biggrin_o.gif

A video would be really nice, but if it will delay the game by even a day, forget it!

wow_o.gif

I have an other Idea!

Couldn´t placebo send one ARAS/ARMA -Screen-snippet to "some" ofp-news sites. An all this snippets are part of the ARAS/ARMA-jigsaw-puzzle. The One who get all parts together first, ís the winner and get´s a Demo or an other Screenie or an ice-lolly or nothing or ... an armed ass wink_o.gif

As has been said a few times we will release media/information on ArmA when we can and when we feel ready, be assured that we're as eager to show it off as you guys are to see it smile_o.gif

Remember that such things take time and we consider it important not to rush into anything, we do things and show things when the time is right.

Of course the most important thing is the development process and that's something we work hard on, never think for one minute that we forget you guys because we don't, you're one of the things that inspire us to make the best games we can, even if we're not as fast as some of you would like at showing those games off wink_o.gif