Sign in to follow this  
Snake Man

VTE open beta 09-13-05

So i've tried to reinstall all flashpoint with no other mod than VTE !

Always the same problem !

got a shortcut with "OFPdir\FLASHPOINTRESISTANCE.exe" -nosplash -nomap -mod=x_vte;x_vte_common

Got only the addons of VTE and required (even CoC divers).

So any Idea anyone ? banghead.gif

OK I am finding this beta patch really hard to install

It says it cant find a file, i will upload a pic of what it looks like...

One moment

GCS0123.jpg

There

Dont know what to do :S I have all the required addons :S

The Lord,

looks like you have an mpmissions folder in \x_vte while any such shouldn't exist. If it contains files from VTE_missions folder the installer naturally can't find those misplaced files. all vte missions should be in missions\VTE_missions. Hard to believe you missed that in the readme  tounge2.gif

still doesnt work mate, still gives me the same error after I have moved those files

Silly me only now noticed you don't have a bin folder. Obviously you have installed the open beta 11-03-05? The last patch you got is only for that, the first beta release didn't have the bin folder, I think... so where is that now?

VTE2t.jpg

Hello, and welcome back. I know it has been a while and sh!t has hit the fan a few times since we last met, but I assure you, hang on tight for just a while and you shall see what once was and still is alive and kicking.

Something to look forward to:

- The Bra island (Leghorn - Route 96 - Binh Tram 37): heavy forestation, extremely harsh terrain, few roads

- New bush square, few new bush types and objects

- Bugs from last release fixed

This will be a patch due in one month. Future plans include completing the islands and perhaps... perhaps... you'll see in the summer.

VTE2_1t.jpg

Eagerly waiting for the Bra island mate! Pics looks great, and I'm sure ingame the island will be a killer. smile_o.gif

good to hear this is going

one request, if you still use seb_nam stuff, could please try to keep it "clean", to combine VTE with other mods using seb_nam as base or seb_nam itself

thank you

quiet_man

Bug fixing, mission tweaking, island building and Charlie hunting continues. And ofcourse making this new material which you see here... and which you don't. Yet. 2 weeks and counting.

VTE2_2t.jpgVTE2_3t.jpgVTE2_4t.jpg

Guest Ti0n3r

Looking good! thumbs-up.gif

Since you asked in the open beta thread, just to mention there is a VTE 0.2 out:

All VTE links

and there you'll find all addons you need.

EDIT: and you can freely use JAM3 instead of JAM2. No problems and Snake Man said VTE 0.3 will be JAM3 compatible.

Does anybody know where to get the addon

USMC Markers - download link does not work, and the mod needs this addon

Indeed the link is down. Here is two links for you from OFP.info ftp #1 and ftp #2, thanks for OFP.info site.

Oh btw, this open beta 09-13-05 is OLD, please use the new VTE v0.2 topic from now on.

Does anybody know where to get the addon

USMC Markers - download link does not work, and the mod needs this addon

Indeed the link is down. Here is two links for you from OFP.info ftp #1 and ftp #2, thanks for OFP.info site.

Oh btw, this open beta 09-13-05 is OLD, please use the new VTE v0.2 topic from now on.

Oke, sorry, I was searching the file, and this topic came op.

But thanks all, Installing the mod now smile_o.gif

Maby a mod can close this topic, with a reference to the new topic location

edit: snake man, maby you can change your start page, with the correct download links, to avoid futhere questions