Sign in to follow this  
belgerot

Gavin's WWII Infantry Pack

I'm having the same problem, not sure though if it is because of the anim pack I am using though (DMA Animation Pack).

Thank you for your effort Gavin, it is really appreciated smile_o.gif

Good to hear about the faces, that sort of script would be very useful. I read in the readme that there would be a few Wild Western addons, though I haven't been able to find any huh.gif

Argh is that still in the readme? Bahhh yeah i took em out cos they were really old, i mean the cowboys u see in that house divided thread are like way newer and groovier so i thought, best not give crappy stuff with them, but u know (just er lots of buggy stuff instead)

Anwyay im gonna fix em up, so we can all live happily ever after this wkend if possible smile_o.gif

Ah I understand, everything is looking very nice with the other mod though. Please do take your time with the WWII pack though, I hope everything goes well smile_o.gif

Hi Gavin! smile_o.gif For first, congratulations for this fantastic WW2 units, I follow your OFP works always!

I'm a friend of Dr.Rebus (in MSN and in Italian OFP Forum), and I have one question:

The left arm and hand of all units don't pick up the weapons very well. It's moved on the left.

why? huh.gifhelp.gif

Many Thanks! smile_o.gif

whistle.gif