Sign in to follow this  
twisted

ak101 and its family

i find it strange that there are so few addons with ak101 etc.

these are supposed to be the latest and best eastern assualt rifles (AFAIK) but only laser/ UCE. kedgety's addon has them.

unless i am missing something.

anyone more knowledgable know why so little interest or addons for these?

if there are good ones (other than the above) please post a link.

IMO, this is the nicest AK101 addon out there.

As to why there's so few of them, well not many countries use them (right?), but I do agree with you, they are really cool.

Would love to see the 100 series in OFP, if we still had our Weapon maker availeable i already had a huge list of more Ak mods and 100 series models.

I guess theres no weap maker here intrested to work with us on a improved weap pack?

I once made an AK-103 in o2 by taking the RHS AK-74M and replacing it's mag with that of the AKMS and sticking E&S' Kobra sight on top. Pretty easy to do. Also, theres a pretty nice AK-104 in Vilas' weapons mod.

UCE (an addon by gazmen) combines some of kegety's and laser great ak variants and introduces JAM compatability. really good.

UCE on this forum

the strangest thing is i can't get laser's rusweap to work on its own.

anyway. thanks for the replies, i will be DLing and trying out the great links posted when i get home tonight. smile_o.gif

I found a website with good Ak-101 pics if anyone wants to model one

http://www.ak-103.com/rifles.html

Don't use that pics as reference, they are US converted SAIGAs to look close to AK100 family - not the real military guns, even don't have folding stocks and some other correct parts.

Quote[/b] ]an addon by gazmen) combines some of kegety's and laser great ak variants and introduces JAM compatability. really good.

Also, I think Gazmen is updating this great pack soon. yay.gif

Cheers,

CH

Quote[/b] ]an addon by gazmen) combines some of kegety's and laser great ak variants and introduces JAM compatability. really good.

Also, I think Gazmen is updating this great pack soon. yay.gif

Cheers,

CH

woah.

that would be damn good.

yay.gifsmile_o.gif