Sign in to follow this  
Harnu

Urban Dead

He he, i think i recognize a nickname biggrin_o.gif

You should avoid to stay there for the night wink_o.gif.

Sanc Tuary is always in Arkham (extreme south west of the map , i totally forgot to move him (as i have not checked Urban Dead today and yestereday) and so i noticed from what is wrote that a group of zombie is roaming there and have attacked a NT building in the area, it has happened recently, as the hospital i am in actually, is filled with lot of low health people.

I spent some time to heal them instead of moving to the extreme north west of the map, but i should begin tomorrow.

Sanctu is somewhere in Wyke Hills, healing this time, as the NT buildings were attracting a bit too many zombies to be really safe (plus the fact i have forgotten to move him too yesterday)

He should stay in the area for some time before trying to go in nearby suburbs.

So far, it seems even once "peacefull" suburbs are invaded by zombies.

And after mostly staying in the center of the map, i can imagine those big groups of zombies will begin to move to supposed safe places.

I wonder when the 2 power stations (Williamsville and Dentonside ) will play a role in the game, should be interesting to go and give a look.

Well I attack him and ran off. biggrin_o.gif

I wish the Forts and Power stations where actually usefull.

At the minute the Forts are justs deathtraps.

All three of my characters are alive now, One is looking for ammo another is looking for med kits and the last one is running away.

Edit- Firestarter just got killed in the Dingley Library in South Blythville, there are 9 zombies inside it atm.

Well my character 'Shell Shock' is now maxed out. My other character 'DL murphy' is not far off maxing out either. At the moment i have no idea where murphy is (i forgot) but shell shock is down the far south-west corner of the city - right at where the map ends. Plenty of n00b survivours and zombies around to also keep my occupied. Ive already got 120xp to spend on nothing. Looks like its just gonna get boring from here on in - hide,find ammo,shoto zombies,hide,find ammo, shoot zombies, etc...

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

The Merchant Crescent Police Dept. in the Shuttlebank area is under siege from 3 high-level zombies....I'm nearly dead, only got 10 HP left, and no action points! crazy_o.gif

EDIT: I log-in the next day to find out that my character has yet again been attacked, but this time KILLED. And the others ran away. Wankers. banghead.gif

Caiger Mall in Darvall Heights is apparently under attack. Must have been a couple of Zeds inside but when my N-tec got there I just could reeinforce the barricades a bit and heal the hunters from infections.

Yes, my character, Sergeant Heitmann is alive again! Thanks to a NecroTech scientist who revived me! Right now I'm in the Whish Building in Gatcombeton. wink_o.gif

I'm in Burrell Way Police Dept. in Molebank. I'm holed up with what I counted as 109 other people... I've stocked up on ammo and other stuff and I'm ready for what seems to be an impending big zombie attack.

Well, well, or not so well, Caiger Mall with my scout inside is beseiged by the RRF, Marven Mall with my N-Tec by the Seagulls crazy_o.gif

Almost seems like they are following me around huh.gif Ah well, assures plenty of targets biggrin_o.gif

Well, well, or not so well, Caiger Mall with my scout inside is beseiged by the RRF, Marven Mall with my N-Tec by the Seagulls crazy_o.gif

Almost seems like they are following me around huh.gif Ah well, assures plenty of targets biggrin_o.gif

Im thinking about heading there with my maxed out character. I feel like a good old seighing, and if i get turned into a zombie i got 300 excess XP to spend wink_o.gif

Im thinking about joining one of the groups around the city that are dedicated to holding malls or certain buildings just to keep my self occupied.

Im thinking about heading there with my maxed out character. I feel like a good old seighing, and if i get turned into a zombie i got 300 excess XP to spend  wink_o.gif

Situation around Caiger Mall seems to be more or less quiet right now - no 'living' Zombies around the Mall. Even had time to pump some lead into a Zed at a church nearby before reviving him  wink_o.gif

Marven Mall on the other hand seems to be more dangerous - my N-tec has moved to a building nearby but goes back to the mall to check barricades and cure infected people regularly.

Edit: PFC Prowler has now >1000EXP he can use to get all the useful Zombie skills in one turn - not that I plan to change the sides  crazy_o.gif  biggrin_o.gif

the N-tec had just a nice little fight across barricades, Zeds trying to crash it and I tried to keep it up - with the last APs I left to a safehouse outside  whistle.gif

hay guys, i havent been around for a while,

Toje is hiding inside Piegsa Place Police Dept in West Becktown, helping runaways from the nearby mall, and making sure no people dare put the barricades above strong.

http://www.urbandead.com/profile.cgi?id=124503

And my zombie Zombiehunting Is floating around like the feral he is, eating people and screaming zombie retoric. He has been revived twice in 2 days, and when he stands up he will chat with some zombies until hes well and dead.

http://www.urbandead.com/profile.cgi?id=136434

Arf, my medic got killed in North Blythville, so I went to the next NT building and moaned long enough (even though I was attacked) till someone felt forced to revive me - probably simply to shut me up. The problem: I only had two AP left and was to quick to hit the 'stand up' button - now I'm standing out there with 25hp, having to wait 4 hours (longer since it's late at night here and I'm going to sleep now) till I can move to safety...

So if you have some spare med kits and are just passing through feel free to heal me a bit to increase my chance to make it safely through the night! Cheers!

goodnight.gif(somehow this smiley really fits)

Theres been alot of activity around Marven Mall in South Blythville, so I moved firestarter there.

It seems the zombies are taking out the Ntech buildings and Hospitals before they attack the mall.

FirestarterUK has 5 fully loaded shotguns,6 fully loaded pistols, some ammo for each and his trusty fire axe.

Cant wait to see the zombies try and get me. tounge2.gifpistols.gif

my zombie is running in and out of Cigar mall alllot

my human is advising people not to go there, the zombies are slowly getting it

Caiger Mall, Chudleyton: crazy_o.gif  wow_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]Manilow said "344 corpses knocking SE from here!!! revive or kill, but get rid of them!!!" (11-18 01:43 GMT)

JimRaynor said "SE is taking a hit in the barricades, everybody." (11-18 01:51 GMT)

theclerk18 said "ZOMBIES IN THE NEXT ROOM! GET OVER THERE NOW!" (11-18 02:20 GMT)

McMuffin said "I'm infected, could someone heal me?" (11-18 02:42 GMT)

HoursGettingLate said "SE needs some help, they got invaded again." (11-18 02:45 GMT)

A flare was fired 5 blocks to the east and 4 blocks to the north. (11-18 02:47 GMT)

Droner14 said "you retard, there are 400-500 humans in the mall." (11-18 03:26 GMT)

McMuffin said "help me. Heal me. I'm infected. Pretty please." (11-18 03:48 GMT)

Blake Addams said "Over 300 zombies just east of here" (11-18 04:11 GMT)

Nomoreliving is just chilling out (let alone being killed for the 34th time!wink_o.gif now a level 6 Zombie, all you hiding in doors best beware, unless there barricaded ill come and knock and if theres no answer ill open it up and come right in whistle.gif

Wildo

If anyone is a Necrotech, lemme know. I need to revive. I have idiots extracting my DNA and then killing me. Been looking for a revive for two weeks now.

Well, i got pk'ed twice in a row - yesterday and the

day before mad_o.gif

To all curiosity it had been done by the same guys both times.

pk03.jpg

pk04.jpg

I've reported them to the pk'er list so there's a bounty

on their heads. tounge2.gif

Joseph Deacon

boucher

If any of your living characters meet them somewhere

be aware and maybe you could do me a small favour smile_o.gif

If you want to avoid being put on the pk/bounty list, just

report here attaching a screenie and

it's ok.

And/or let me a one or two hints, where to find them wink_o.gif

Both times btw i got revived soon - first time when i stood

up as a zombie i quickly bought 4 Z-skills (am maxed out with

431 xp's left) and when i came baqck to the city from the

skills shop i already got revived.

Second time i even had the chance to eat a brain and then

i met a nice guy who offered healing at summerside plaza,

and half a minute later i came back into human's world.

I felt good because as a human it's easier to save your xp's

from headshots.

~S~ CD

well my zombies been chewing a few people out in the mall, the RRF are doing a good job.

Currently residing in Kinch Heights as a human now, will stay (I hope asa human) to gain exp and max out my Human skills and join the bounty hunts, if you are around kinch heights and need some one killed, tell me and ill hunt them down (as a Z obviously) as im in need of brains! biggrin_o.gif:P

Wildo

Well, if you really want to find zombies, you should do the Malton tour,

Sanc Tuary starting from the southwest suburb ( New Arkham ) have moved to the suburb of Dakerstown in the northwest of the city , and is now heading to the northeast ones, named Dulton (i think i am currently in Jensentown or Quarlesbank ).

By following this circuit, i have met an incredible number of small zombie groups (between 5/10 undead each) infesting most of those suburbs i crossed.

I thought the action was more in the middle of the city, but noticing how many -not barricaded- or just "secured" building there is, trying to live there must be really an everyday fight.

My character has been very lucky until now, as often not finding a more than secured building to spend the night and met rumours of massive zombie group "just next door".

So if the game is boring you a bit due to the repeated "search-find-kill-sleep-die-revive" routine, try the 'Malton tour' , in some of the suburbs, spending a night is having a big chance of waking up zombie (like where i am currently with a wounded guy and a zombie , and out of AP so probably dead tomorrow biggrin_o.gif , surburb in which most of the buildings have zombies inside)

Both my characters are now heading out on the Malton Tour smile_o.gif

And maybe I'll take out a few zombies along the way pistols.gif

ammo8vt.jpg