Sign in to follow this  
Harnu

Urban Dead

Yes, but you loose a lot of time trying to heal people who are already at 100% - most hospitals are full with these people. I didn't have much problems finding med kits. But if I hadn't stumbled over some just recently revived ex-Zeds in front of a N-Tec building, I'd never been able to get 7*5 Exp that quick. In the hospital where I was searching for the medkits all people I tried were at full health.

<s>Sanctuary, please let them know I'm here to be revivified, they bastards keep attacking me!</s>

Send me a PM. We're gonna have to coordinate this. I'll stand up when you find someone in there willing to revive me so all these assholes don't just come out and keep attacking me.

I'm ALIVE! Thanks for dropping a word in there too lwlooz, just in time as someone had already started to attack me rofl.gif

I'm all for north or south Blytheville, what we need to decide is a building to be our base of operations.

This time I'm thinking it shouldn't be a police department,fire station, hostipital, or mall since those are primary targets of zombie hordes.

At the same Time though, I'm not sure if there is really enough of us to defend a building on our own. At least at a police station there are lots of other people also there to help defend.

What do you all think?

PS... If we do decide to pick a building that's not a PD,FS, etc we should at least choose one that's near enough to facilitys so that we can rush out get supplies and return to home camp in one day.

I have a character in South Blytheville and last I heard a lot of Z were coming into NB. ot sure if it's true, tho. Don't have the APs to scout around atm.

I should be in S. Blytheville by tomorow or the day after.

I spent today's AP on finding a kitchen knife and moving west. Im in Wray Heights btw.  goodnight.gif

Im now in Brooksville and accidentely stumbled in the building where Sanc Tuary is! biggrin_o.gif

My character, Patronus, made it into the Fort Perryn armory. Turns out it's a safehouse. " Somebody has spraypainted Paradox HQ: For Dear Leader! onto a wall." And there are 60+ people in there. I killed two zombies on the way in and it's quite strongly barricaded. I think I'll hang out here for a while, it would be days before The Many would be able to reach here if this is their destination.

Maybe I'll find a shotgun for my 13 shells now, and some pistol clips for my 5 pistols biggrin_o.gif

heh, i ran into 2 zombies, and kept firing until i had 2AP left, now i am alone in a building with 2 zombies in front of it,, with only the doors closed..., i hope ill survive the night crazy_o.gif

heh, i ran into 2 zombies, and kept firing until i had 2AP left, now i am alone in a building with 2 zombies in front of it,, with only the doors closed..., i hope ill survive the night crazy_o.gif

Brooksville eh? Maybe by morning I can come bail you out lol. What's your location?

heh, i ran into 2 zombies, and kept firing until i had 2AP left, now i am alone in a building with 2 zombies in front of it,, with only the doors closed..., i hope ill survive the night  crazy_o.gif

Brooksville eh?  Maybe by morning I can come bail you out lol.  What's your location?

I left brooksville, right now i am at Shore Hills ([32,57]), but i decided to walk a few houses further, and every house i passed by was empty, this place is so deserted tounge2.gif

Brooksville eh? Maybe by morning I can come bail you out lol. What's your location?

I left brooksville, right now i am at Shore Hills ([32,57]), but i decided to walk a few houses further, and every house i passed by was empty, this place is so deserted tounge2.gif

Try moving to 33,57. It might be a little safer smile_o.gif

Sanc Tuary is now inside the Herbert Road Police Dept

[28, 62] of North Blythville

After meeting a zombie on the way and unloading 7 shotgun shells (and missing) then 1 pistol clip (hit twice) , spent near to 15 AP inside the police dpt to find 1 pistol clip.

Damn bad luck.

The shotgun is taking too many AP to be really interesting , as it is 1 shot (one less AP) 1 reload (one less AP) 1 shot (one less AP) 1 reload (one less AP) etc...

Pistol may make less damage by hits, but at least you do not waste 1 AP to reload between each shots.

Use shotgun only when you can afford the AP waste.

Will spend the night in this location to get more AP and try to find more ammo, then will move around trying to find a good building not too far from each important ones of this suburbs.

Pistol may make less damage by hits, but at least you do not waste 1 AP to reload between each shots.

Use shotgun only when you can afford the AP waste.

Amongst stories of shotgun folleys, earlier today I unloaded seven shells and didn't hit the target once. And this is with Advanced Shotgun Training (65% chance to hit)

7 missed shots with 65% , you have an even more bad luck than me.

I begin to seriously consider one of the Hand-to-Hand Combat training for next skill update (then certainly the Axe speciality after that), now i have Free Running : no ammo searching AP wasted, no reloading AP wasted, damage is not lowered by target flak jacket.

So is south blythville our new HQ? I told my sister she should head towards there.

Currently she is a zombie and needs revived.

If SB is the new HQ, I'll send Harnu there since he's the closest. I'm liking Roftwood a lot for Harr and Fort Perryn a lot for Patronus.

BTW, you never answered my question, how old is your sister? Just to make the ensuing joking process easier nener.gif

So is south blythville our new HQ? I told my sister she should head towards there.

Currently she is a zombie and needs revived.

There are 4 Necrotech building, so South Blythville should be a good place to be revived

And with 4 hospital North Blythville should be a good place to be healed

Brooksville near both Blythville suburbs is not bad too , only miss a mall (that is great of the customers skills to find more items) that can be found in South Blythville.

Those 3 suburbs are near each other, so we can consider this area as the place to be, to get progressively more XP, until the next zombie horde invasion

Just started my long trek to North Blythville(Herbert Road Police Dept) from Randallbank(Gillett Place Police Dept). I am just over halfway now but I have run out of action points so im going to stay in Wasson Square Police Dept for a short while.

Has anyone decided where our stronghouse will be?

For a few days I also push a Zombie called Dadude around. Had already some successful attacks, though without any kills. Problem with these creatures is to find a place to hide at the end of a turn. Have already been killed three or four times because I stood somewhere in the middle of the road. Now I found a junkyard with a hole in the fence somewhere in Kempsterbank yesterday and what happens - somebody comes along and revives me  icon_rolleyes.gif

Well, now he is in a PD nearby and looks for a Flak Jacket. Well, there are also some towers around...

Scout PFC Prowler is now in a hospital in Roftwood. On my way there I found a wounded man and spent five of his nine medkits on him  yay.gif It's about time he makes some EXP...

N-Tec Snowbird is now alone in a N-Tec building right next to the Zoo in Ketchelbank. He is now lvl2 and I bought the diagnosis skill. Now I just need the amount of medkits of PFC Prowler  wink_o.gif

OK, i'm fresh and alive again - made my way to Langman Lane firestation in 'North Blythville' smile_o.gif

I killed a Zomb' in the Railway Station right next to the building i'm in now.

My journey today started in Huntley Heights and i didn't rest before North Blythville.

On the way SW i came across some Z's - sometimes 3 sometimes 5 - sometimes 1 or 2.

Now i'm waiting to get AP's 1 left - and also i need some

HP's (25 left) - left a message 'cause there are at least two

ppl with me in the building, who can play some

'Doctor Games' biggrin_o.gif

Once i'm back on full strength i'm gonna fall back into formation guys wink_o.gif

I hope this time we don't get such an awakening like in Peppardville confused_o.gif

~S~ CD

Ok, right now i am in North Blythville, Herbert Road Police Dept ([28,62]), i was attacked tonight in my other hideout, but still had 32HP left..., lucky me!  biggrin_o.gif

EDIT: btw, i wasted 6 Flare guns on a zombie, all missed  tounge2.gif

EDIT2: ah, and in shore hills even the PDs seem to be deserted, creepy place tounge2.gif

I just joined you lot up at Herbert Road. ofpforum you're now fully healed wink_o.gif.

Personally I think Dear Street P.D is a slightly better place to rest up since you only have to cross a carpark to get to a hospital for some First Aid and there are more people in there to back you up if the zombies come a-knockin'.

I just joined you lot up at Herbert Road. ofpforum you're now fully healed wink_o.gif.

Personally I think Dear Street P.D is a slightly better place to rest up since you only have to cross a carpark to get to a hospital for some First Aid and there are more people in there to back you up if the zombies come a-knockin'.

Thanks for the healing, i also added you to my contact list  smile_o.gif

and i am going to move to Dear Street Police Dept right now!  biggrin_o.gif

EDIT: when i have a bit more APs tounge2.gif